U.S.J. Arc: Chapter 10

Reporters began clammoring outside of U.A. High School, asking students all around campus their questions about All Might.

...

"Hey, you!" A reporter asked Izuku.

"Huh?" Izuku said, as he noticed the massive amount of reporters outside.

"Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" The reporter asked, as some other reporters began to look over, paying attention.

"Sorry, I have to go." Izuku said, as he disappeared from their field of vision and were disappointed but astonished by Izuku's speed.

"Definitely one of All Might's students." A reporter whispered and wrote this down.

...

"Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us, what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?" The same reporter asked.

"Um, what's he like?" Ochaco asked.

"Well...uh...he's super muscley, yeah!" Ochaco exclaimed.

...

"How is he faring as a teacher; what are you learning?" The same reporter asked another student.

"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious education institution. Of course, he's the personification of honor and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire." Tenya said, completely boring out the reporters.

"Hey, excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on. Aren't you-." The reporter said, following another student around.

"Walk away." Katsuki said bluntly as he continued to walk toward his classroom.

...

"Please, sir. Can you get All Might for us? Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal?" The reporter asked.

"All Might's not on campus today. Now get out of here, you've disturbed my students enough already." Aizawa said, walking away into the U.A. High School Entrance.

"But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!"

"I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before...but where?"

"I don't know, but he's a bit scruffy for a hero..."

"How does All Might ever get anything done with this media circus stepping on his cape?" Aizawa asked in his mind, wondering.

"All right...if you don't bring All Might out, I'll-." The reporter walked toward the entrance.

"No, hold on!" A reporter yelled.

The U.A. Entrance's alarm system went off, blaring. The Entrance then closed off, completely closing the entrance to the High School, preventing the reporters from entering.

"Hey! What's happening?!" The reporter shrieks in panic.

"Don't you know about the school's defenses? This gate is the UA Barrier!"

"Defenses? It practically almost killed me!"

"Yeah, well, it's designed to stop anyone who doesn't have a student ID or special pass from entering the campus. Guess it works. Apparently, there are security sensors like this all over the place."

"Keeping the public out?! This school thinks it's untouchable! The least they could do is grant me one interview!"

"I know, right? We've been here for 2 days and I don't have a single comment on the record yet."

...

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." Aizawa stated.

"Bakugou, you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" Aizawa said, looking over at him. Bakugou grunted in response.

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugou said.

"Midoriya, you are also talented. Even though that explosion that Bakugou caused didn't affect you, you still cannot put yourself in harm's way like that all the time. You don't know the limits of your powers, so be careful." Aizawa pointed out.

"Right." Izuku responded.

"Alright, now let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa stated.

"Is it another Quirk test?" The students questioned in their minds.

"You all need to pick a class representative." Aizawa said bluntly.

"Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!" The students said in their minds, relieved.

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I'll take it!" Denki said.

"Yeah, you're gonna need me." Kyoka said bluntly.