Entrance Exam Arc: Chapter 1

"Leave him alone, Kacchan!" A young boy, around 4 years old, shouts as he ran forward to protect another kid who was thrown to the floor. 

"Oh, does the useless Deku want to fight?!" Another young boy shouted as he began to ignite his palms into explosions. 

"Kacchan, stop this, please!" The young boy put up his fists slowly, as he was stuttering. 

"Tch, you got lucky this time, Deku. Next time you get in my way, you will die. Now get out of my sight!" The young boy shouted. 

The young boy followed his instructions and helped up the other kid that was on the floor and escorted him out of the park. 

"Why...why did you turn into someone like this...You wanted to become a hero like All Might, Kacchan. All Might doesn't bully people like this..." The young boy questioned as he continued to help the kid back home due to his minor injuries.

Present:

13 years later...

Izuku Midoriya, commonly known as Deku, would be observing a fight between a villain who could enlarge himself against a Pro Hero commonly known as Kamui Woods. 

"Who's fighting?" Izuku asked as he looked at the scene as he got there a bit late. 

Someone, around his 40s, answered Izuku. "It's Kamui Woods." The man answered Izuku, as he pointed at the Pro Hero and the villain. 

"Amazing!" Izuku's eyes were practically sparkling as he watched as Kamui was fighting the now, enlarged villain. Izuku immediately started taking notes of the battle.

"You chose to rob a bank, and decided to use your Quirk for illegal purposes! You are pure evil!" Kamui Woods spoke, shouting at the villain.

"Be quiet! Get out of my way!" The villain shouted back as he began to attack Kamui, to which he dodged each attack due to being more mobile because of the size difference. 

Kamui was preparing one of his Super Moves, as Izuku noticed this. 

"He's about to release-"

Kamui and Izuku spoke out:

"Lacquered Chain Prison!"

As Kamui was preparing this move, the man would talk to Izuku. "Fanboy, are we?"

"Yeah..." Izuku scratched his head, as he and the man were struck out of their conservation as another Pro Hero showed up. 

"Canyon Cannon!"

A giant Pro Hero performed a powerful flying kick, sending the enlarged villain slamming into the ground as Kamui and the others looked at her with shock.

"Sorry for taking your spotlight, Kamui. Today's my debut." Mount Lady would reveal, as the public began snapping photos of the new Pro Hero in town. She began to get into a "certain" position as she winked at Kamui then back at the public.

"New Pro Hero?" Izuku questioned as he began to take notes of Mount Lady, specifically her Canyon Cannon and her Gigantification Quirk. 

"Taking notes, are we? Planning on becoming a hero someday, hmm?" The older man asked.

"Yep!" Izuku's eyes were sparkling once again as he was finishing up taking notes.

"Hey kid, don't you think you need to be in school?" The man questioned as he checked his watch.

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot! Thank you, mister!" Izuku said, as he finished up his notes and began running for his school. 

"Good luck on your path to becoming a hero!" The older man waved, as Izuku waved back. 

"Prove that a fanboy like you can too become a hero." The older man spoke in his head. 

Izuku Midoriya would be in his third year of Middle School and went to Aldera Junior High School. There, Izuku would go through hell. Not only was he Quirkless, but he was also excessively bullied to the point where his childhood friend Bakugou along with his friends would beat him up to the point where he couldn't stand for a few minutes. 

"Why...why do you do this to me, Kacchan? Why did you change? Was it because of your Quirk? Did your pride finally overcome you?" Izuku thought in his head as he was crying on the floor in the bathroom as blood covered the sink and the floor. 

"Clean this s*** up. We don't want teachers finding out what happened here." Bakugou said, sneering at his friends as they nodded. 

Izuku would then be left behind as Bakugou and his friends walked out of the bathroom to head to class, while Izuku was cleaning himself up and bandaging up.

The teacher noticed his bandages as he was walking in.

"Are you alright, Midoriya? Those wounds seem pretty serious. Maybe you should head to the nurse to get checked out." The teacher seemed concerned.

"I'm fine, there aren't as bad as they look." Izuku stuttered as he was holding back the pain and holding back his tears as Bakugou and his friends were secretly snickering at how Izuku looked.

This further affected Izuku's self-esteem as this was going on since the beginning of Middle School but it later intensified to physical bullying in his second year. During this time, he and his classmates were almost at the end of their third year at the school, finally leaving the hellhole they called a school.

"Class dismissed." The teacher said, as 1 hour passed by. The school bell rang as the school finally ended its school year.

Now it was summer break for Izuku Midoriya, as he walked home. He was then grabbed by the shoulder by Bakugou.

"Hey nerd, we weren't done." Bakugou smirked as he threw Izuku to the ground, this time bringing a whole bunch of classmates with them.

Izuku looked around, seeing 8 classmates surrounding him. 

"Some of them need to get some steam out. It's summer break, so we decided to give you a nice giveaway present. Enjoy the pain while it lasts, you useless piece of s***." Bakugou laughed, as he walked away.

Soon, Izuku would be beaten up for 40 straight minutes nonstop. This action broke him to the core.