U.S.J. Arc: Chapter 13

After defeating the Nomu with a special move, Izuku looks upon Tomura and Kurogiri with eyes full of hostile intent.

"Now, which one of you is next?"

Tomura looked at the boy with eyes full of surprise and shock.

"We've been completely overwhelmed...by a kid? I can't believe he did that to my Nomu...that was supposed to be able to beat All Might! Is he...stronger then All Might? Did he use a cheat?!" Tomura said as he scratched his neck intensely.

Katsuki, Shoto, and Eijirou suddenly appeared on the scene, looking at the villains that stood in front of Izuku.

"That nerd...is he actually stronger then me? He completely overwhelmed all of the villains here...me, Icy Hot and S****y hair didn't have to move a muscle..." Katsuki said in his mind.

"What's wrong? Did you finally lose your pride?" Izuku asked.

"We didn't have to fight at all. Is this his true power?" Shoto mumbled.

"Kurogiri...we're leaving."

Izuku rushed forward before anyone could move a muscle as Kurogiri quickly opened a warp gate.

Instantly, Tomura and Kurogiri managed to get out in time as Izuku wasn't using his power fully as he managed to grab a hand off of Tomura's body.

"This may come in handy, I suppose... I totally just made a pun just now, didn't I?" Izuku said in his mind as he looked at it in his hand.

...

Suddenly, the door that led to UA suddenly slammed open, being smashed by what appeared to be a punch from All Might.

"I...AM HERE!" A voice shouted as many villains that were knocked out by Izuku earlier began waking up, looking at the stairs.

The students within Class 1A looked at All Might with relief as they saw various other Pro Heroes behind him, beginning to take charge against the villains to free the students from their captivity.

Izuku sighed as he began thinking in his mind. "For Pro Heroes, they took rather a long time to get here. Out of the students that were left up there, Iida would have been the one to leave the USJ to get help since Bakugou and Todoroki are here. He would have been the fastest, but still..."

"Well, at least that's out of the way." He began to stretch as he began walking back toward the entrance with Katsuki, Shoto and Eijirou following behind him.

Izuku looked around as the students were either pretty banged up or were still a bit in shock after the recent events.

"What the pros deal with...what they fight against...the world of evil...a experience that some students in my class aren't ready to deal with. Training with Saitama helped me to face villains head-on, along with the fact that I know I can one punch them anyway." He said in his mind, chuckling at the thought.

All Might suddenly appeared in front of Izuku.

"Are you okay, young Midoriya?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, All Might. Wait, why are you checking up on me?" I asked, clearly wondering why he, of all people, would be standing in front of me.

"Can't I check up on one of my students?" All Might laughed.

"Yeah...I guess you're right..." I sighed. I continued to speak to All Might about the situation that occurred while the Pro Heroes continued to help the students physically, mentally and emotionally.

...

"Yep, I think that proves it. I think Midoriya is All Might's secret love child. Their Quirks seem so similar and All Might clearly looks like a father figure to Midoriya." Shoto said, as he looked at them converse.

"Shut it, Icy-Hot. All Might isn't Deku's dad! What's with these secret love child theories?! Do you have a screw loose?!" Katsuki said, continuing to rant on.

...

Somewhere else...

A warp portal appeared in some kind of bar.

"Argh, that brat injured my arm...we lost completely...Even Nomu was defeated...All the underlings were defeated in an instant...who was that kid?!" Tomura said in his mind.

"The whole operation...was a failure." Tomura looked at a screen.

"Oh? It seems that we underestimated UA's strength..." A voice suddenly answered.

"By the way, what about Master's and my joint creation, Nomu?" Another voice asked.

"Was he not retrieved?"

"The Nomu...was completely destroyed...nothing remained." Kurogiri answered.

"WHAT?!"

"I will explain in better detail. There was a UA student that was capable of fighting Nomu head-on. The Symbol of Peace never showed. The Nomu was not able to fight him as the student was able to finish him off before the Pro Heroes arrived. The student seemed to be one of All Might's 'personal' students, having the exact same Quirk as him along with the fact that Nomu's attacks didn't even phase him." Kurogiri explained.

"After all we did to make him as powerful as All Might, he was defeated by a mere kid?!"

"If that child never got in the way, we would have been able to kill All Might!" Tomura scratched his neck repeatedly.

"Oh? Well, I suppose it cannot be helped...that's unfortunate...however, I seem to be a bit intrigued about this student you speak of."

Tomura was enraged, as the voices behind the screen could hear his angry rants.

"Of course you have regrets. But this was not a futile exercise. Gather the elite. Take all the time you need. We cannot move freely, which is why we need a symbol, like you. Tomura Shigaraki. Next time, show the world that you are to be feared."

...

"16, 17, 18, 19, 20." A police detective stated.

"No one seems to be unharmed. Good."

"Ojirou, I heard you were figured up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh?" Toru said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, I thought everyone was by themselves. I survived by just using hit and run tactics. It's not a big deal. Where were you, Hagakure?" He asked.

"In the landslide area. Todoroki was strong! I was very surprised!" She pointed.

"Anyway, I'm glad you aren't hurt." He responded, giving her a warm smile.

"I almost froze her. Thankfully she wasn't injured." Shoto mumbled.

"Where...do you think I was?" Yuga asked, pointing at a group of his fellow students.

Izuku walked up and handchopped his head softly.

"Enough." Izuku stated.

"That was not nice!" Yuga replied softly.

"Wait, you're saying it was Midoriya who caused all that devastation? You're kidding!" Hanta exclaimed.

"You have some crazy power, Midoriya!" Rikido said.

"Thanks..." Izuku replied.

"Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away." The detective said, speaking with a police officer.

"Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?" Tsuyu asked.

Izuku's head burst into flames as he remembered what the Nomu did to him as he looked over, listening to their conversation.

The detective pulled out a phone as a voice was heard.

"Fractured in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately though, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor is in pieces and his eyes may suffer from the aftereffects."

"That's what he said." The detective stated, putting the phone down.

"Ribbit."

"No..." Minoru said as he began to tear softly.

Izuku balled his hand into a fist in shame.

"Why was I not fast enough? I was given this power and I still wasn't able to save Mr. Aizawa. Is this my punishment for thinking that I could be a hero without anyone around me getting hurt? Is this a lesson that you wanted to teach me, Saitama? Or is this because of my own weakness..." Izuku said in his mind.

"What about Thirteen?" Mina asked.

"Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to upper arm was bad, but she will survive." The detective replied.

"Now, go back to your classroom."

"Okay!" The class replied.

...

"Young Midoriya." All Might caught up with Izuku, before coughing up blood and returning to his normal form.

"All Might, what is it?" He asked, unphased by his current form.

"Remember when I told you, I said you couldn't be a hero without having a Quirk?" He asked sincerely, clearly trying to apologize for what happened.

"Yes, I do. Honestly, I was still emotionally damaged before. But you apologized, so what's the matter? Something is clearly bothering you." Izuku said, tilting his head a bit.

"I told you everything before, but there's another part to that story that I wish to entrust to you." All Might said, as he began to raise his hand. Suddenly, a glow with colors out of a rainbow began to appear out of his hand.

"I was once Quirkless, like you. I know this doesn't mean much, but I was trying to protect you back then. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I realized that I was wrong to tell you that. I was denying myself of what it meant to be a true hero."

"But you still managed to get into UA, you still managed to help prevent a crisis that would have led to many students losing their lives. You really are a true hero, young man. Which is why I wish to entrust to you, my power."

"Your...power?" Izuku said, clearly in shock.

"Yes. My power is called, One For All. The first person cultivates the power, and then passes it on to another. The next refines it and passes it on again. In this way, those crying out to be saved and those with brave and true hearts link to form a crystalline network of power. It can be given to those with Quirks, or without Quirks. It truly is a Quirk for All. You showed me that despite being Quirkless, people can still rise to the top and become a hero."

Izuku was speechless. After gaining Saitama's power, he wasn't expecting anymore surprises, anymore gifts of power.

"Now, I ask you. Will you accept this power and become my successor?"

Next time, on Sports Festival Arc: Chapter 14...

^ Quick Note, This was mainly a filler chapter.