Chapter 1: On Repeat

Hello again! I finally wrote the first chapter to the much-anticipated sequel to my story, We Belong Together. I think I have most of this story figured out, or at least loosely. It's going to be another crazy ride, so I hope you all enjoy! =)

And as last time, I do not own Tom Felton (even though I so wish I did), or any of the other actors in this story. =/

I now present chapter one! =)

********************************************************************

Adrianna sat her bag down on the floor next to her desk. It had been another long day of class for her. She had taken another over-full semester, trying her hardest to pull through schooling faster than she needed too. The girl just wanted to get it done and over with as fast as she physically and possibly could. So far, she had managed to knock out a majority of her credits, and was finally in her last semester of college. The girl had only a few more months left of the tedious, everyday life she had now, and then she could move on to bigger and better things, like the career she had always wanted.

Before going back into the living room, the girl glanced at the clock. 5:36 flashed back at her. The girl sighed; she really had no time to relax right now. Now that she was home for the day, she had to get on figuring out what she was going to be making for dinner. Just over a year ago, Adrianna wouldn't have placed herself in a new home, wondering what she was going to be making for supper. But then again, a lot had changed since the first September she had spent in London.

Since she had moved here, so many things had changed in her life. She started a new school, gotten a new job, met new friends, lost some... but perhaps the biggest change she had made in her life was that in her love life. After living here for only a few months, Adrianna's boyfriend, Matthias, had dumped her. Admittedly, Adrianna wasn't sure how that was going to go for her, until she had met someone who turned her life completely around. The day after Matthias had called it quits with her, Adrianna had met Tom Felton, a rather famous actor, at a local night club. Little did she know how much of an impact he was going to be making on her life.

Since that night, the two of them had practically been inseparable, and it was only a matter of time before he had asked her out. Over a year and a half later, they were still going strong. Only difference now was that Adrianna had moved in with him, leaving her old apartment life behind her. Her friend, Valarie, had moved in when she moved out to keep her other best friend, Marisa, company, but mostly because Valarie got kicked out of her own apartment for throwing a television onto the landlord's car after a dispute. Although they no longer lived together, the girls remained close, of course it helped that their boyfriends were all great friends as well.

The girl went back into the living room, passing through it to get to the kitchen. She could tell at some point today, Tom had been home. There were a few bags from the local grocery store sitting on top of the counter, a note placed next to it. Curiously, Adrianna picked it up, reading it carefully.

'Dree,

I stopped at the store on my break from filming. I suddenly had a craving for lasagna, so I got the stuff for you to make some. I had just enough time to make the sauce before going back, so it's in the fridge. I should be home around seven, if all goes well. Hope class wasn't too bad today. I'll see you when I get home.

Love, Tom'

Adrianna smiled, setting the note back down on the counter. This was nothing new; Tom was notorious for random food craving. He was, after all, the reason that none of the robes in the Harry Potter movies had real pockets. She had heard many a story where he had snuck food onto the set in his robes, and would eat between takes. Adrianna was just glad that he loved her cooking so far. The girl certainly didn't mind cooking every once in a while, especially if it was a meal she enjoyed as much as lasagna.