Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.

Clara-belle was home by herself today it was Tuesday evening and she wasn't expecting anyone although she was now Ricardo's girlfriend she didn't forget about her mansion and that she also had responsibilities such as her bills to pay and her car insurance and other things too so she was now overseeing and managing director of one of her father's company here in the City Clarissa her sister was a supervisor at the company anyway today was her day-off just as she steps inside her bedroom wrap in a yellow bath towel she had a shower when she heard knocking on her door so she quickly pulls on her silver and black nightgown and secure the belt around her slim waist and run down the stairs holding onto the banister very soon and she was in the living room.

"Who is it?."

She shouted as she asked holding the doorknob.

"It's  me, Mommy, Megan!."

A sweet voice shouted back.

And Clara-belle knows that voice anywhere.
She opens the door for her and they embrace.

"Hey, darling does your dad know where you are?"  Clara asks as they slowly pull apart from the embrace.

"Well no he doesn't know that Mom, because I decided to come straight here after my school was over but Mom I am also  here because I have a very important question for you too OK."

Megan told Clara-belle about her important question and so she wondered what that could be.

"OK, then my love after I let your father know that you're here with me and not to worry himself OK."

Ricardo and Clara-belle phone  convo:

Ricardo: Hello good evening and to whom am I speaking?"

Clara: Hello good evening love it's just me how is your day going?"

Ricardo: Clara is everything OK?."

Clara: Yes Ricardo just calm down OK I am calling to tell you that Megan is here with me and I will bring her home tonight."

Ricardo: OK thank you very much dear but my dear I got to get back to work later. "

Ric: goodbye dear."

Clara: bye later hun."

After their goodbyes and they both hung up their phones Megan and Clara took a seat in the living room on the corner sofa which was so comfy.

After making a vanilla milkshake with chocolate sprinkles on the top for Megan and a cup of coffee for herself after getting comfy Megan started explaining her situation to her mom but after a very clear explanation came her important question for me.

"Mom now that you know what the situation is should my answer to Ryan's family dinner invitation be yes or no keep in mind that I will also be meeting his parents tonight if my answer to his invitation is yes."

"Mom I need to know your answer should it be yes or should it be no?."

"Megan darling I can only give you my opinion on the matter my dear in my opinion I would have said yes but in these situations darling it's only one person who can and has to make that decision for you dear and it is you, you have to make this decision for yourself dear your parents can't make it for you darling I am so sorry that I couldn't be of more help."