Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.

Two days after creating her father's fake dating online profile.

Megan and her granddad were going on their own Christmas shopping this morning, however, today will be the day when she will shop for her Dad's Christmas gift too she was also going to get her mother a gift too.

Just after eating breakfast Megan and Richard left in the Hummer and very soon they were in the City.

The chauffeur parks the Hummer in the overcrowded car park of the mall and came out of the Hummer and opens Richard and Megan's doors.
Richard and Megan both step out.
Megan and her granddad walk over to the entrance door of the mall and step inside the automatic doors as they both open first they walk inside

Victoria's Secret store to get Megan ideal gifts for her aunt Clarissa and also Anna-Belle her mother's best friend and Polly too the items were inside Victoria's Secret store after searching through the lace bra and panties set Megan finally choose the three colors to purchase she choose the white one for her aunt Clarissa and the red and black one for Anna, and the pink and black for Polly, after her granddad use his card and pay for them they both said goodbye to the cashier and walk out of the store and was soon inside Claire's Jewellery store.

"So, sweetheart, tell me whose gift you're looking for here because I could take you to Tiffany where you can get better quality jewelry/ gifts for anyone of importance."

Richard asks his granddaughter Megan as he told her this with a smile.

"Well, granddad, I was just looking for something to suit my dear mother but since you mention Tiffany,  thank you We'll go to Tiffany then. "

Megan reply as she explains to Richard and told him that they will go to Tiffany then.

"OK,  my dear but are you finished in the mall, I mean are you finished buying everyone's gifts in the mall?."

Richard reply as he asks Megan before leaving the premises with her. 

"Oh, shoot!"  I haven't gotten a gift for Father and Uncle Anthony, yet."

Megan scream, as she stamps her right foot on the floor inside Claire's Jewelry store they were still standing in the store but then suddenly Richard took hold of his granddaughter's hand and they both walk out of the store.

Megan had forgotten to buy the gifts for both her uncle and father earlier. 

"Now, darling let's go to the House of Fraser to shop for gifts for your father and uncle my dear. "

Richard told Megan as they step out of the mall and walk over to the Hummer was soon inside the Hummer and Richard commanded the chauffeur to take them to the House of Fraser now.

BACK  AT The  WALLACE  MANSION.

Ricardo was signed in on his dating site Single2Couple.Com

He was just exploring the sights of the large online dating site when he receives an Email from one of the users on the dating site.

The Email read: Hello, Nathan, how are you? Welcome to Single2Couple.Com and I hope you will enjoy your time here anyway, my name is Katherina and I am also a user on here after reading your bio on your profile I just had to meet you to see if you're as intriguing as your profile made you sound I mean you being an author, etc...

We both have a lot in common though, such as my favorite color which is also yours and we both love traveling too and a lot more too, but for now I have to go talk to you soon Nathan take care. 

Bye Nate xx

From: Katherina xxx

RICARDO'S REPLY: EMAIL.

Hi, Katherina, that was very sweet of you, thanks for the warm welcome on this site

And really, do we have so many things in common my dear let's chat online next time 

Not email to email please, OK  please give me your number so I can contact you online and we will chat online when you send your next email because I would like to get to know you better my dear, so, for now, let's say our last goodbye in an email and next time we will say hello to online chatting.

Bye now talk soon.

from: Nathan Spencer. xx

Ricardo, complete his first reply email and click send and it was gone to Katherina.

As he did this he remembers his daughter's handy work and how she created the profile and he smile.

Now, after Megan was finished getting gifts for her father, uncle and she also got Alex a gift too.

Megan and Richard left House of Fraser to Tiffany & company to get gifts for her mother and Alexya Anthony's wife who was now five months pregnant BTW too. 

She also remembered to buy Emelia a gift and three rolls of gift wrap paper and tape so she was well prepared, she was thinking of wrapping all her gifts tonight when she gets back to the mansion and after her shower, she will wrap them...

After, the chauffeur place all the shopping bags in the boot of the Hummer Megan and Richard got back inside and close the car doors, and were soon on their way back to the Wallace Resident...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!