Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.

Ricardo's  Perspective and reflecting his past

The incident that took place at Clara-belle's stately home in Manhattan last night on my visit there I think it was a wake-up call for me to reflect on my past and make things right with Clara-belle and the other girls that I have wrong in the past.
However, Dr.Jacobs told us that Clara-belle had miscarried the baby she lost her pregnancy I felt sorry for both Clara-belle and Alex  I will right my wrongs with the ladies...

Also since  Katherina shows her true colors I am finding it very difficult to start dating anyone new or find myself a good wife  otherwise anyway  I still remember  writing that note to leave in my hotel room in Miami to Clara-belle after  telling me all about her mishaps with her father the night before and I know it was wrong of me to get Clara-belle drunk and then afterward run away from my responsibility...
I was just a player back then I couldn't help myself but now when I can and I want to make things right with Clara-belle for our darling daughter's sake and also for the sake that it might help make things a lot less awkward with the Taylors and myself especially Grant...

However, I know one apology to Clara-belle from me will not let things right with Clara-belle it will take more than one apology to Clara-belle but I think I know what I was going to do...

THE  END OF  RICARDO  P.O.V.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!