Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...

It was now three weeks later since the girls night out and this morning was Sunday and Clara-belle had already got the do's and don'ts from Megan on how to set up a dating profile on a dating site Clara and Anna-belle find a dating site and they had decided to secretly set up a profile for Clarissa on this popular dating site called Genuine love match.com Clara-belle and Anna-belle was at Clara's place in Manhattan and Clara-belle was setting up the profile for her sister on the site and after filling out the blank spaces with Clarissa's first name but she used their mother's maiden name Richards as Clarissa surname because she wanted genuine love for her sister and she knows that once a few guys realize she's the daughter of Grant Taylor they all will pretend to love her only for her status and money but if they don't know there will rarely be any pretenders...

Clara-belle fills out the field that required hobbies and the field that required high school and college and also university and her age etc however while Clara and Anna-belle were setting up Clarissa's dating profile Megan was setting up a dating profile for Emelia on a different dating site called Singles dating. com at the Wallace's mansion in her bedroom on her silver Macbook laptop after she was finished filling out all the required fields for her names, age, education, major, hobbies, favorite dishes, favorite vacation spots, and relationship status also complexion, height, ethnicity, etc...

However, and Megan was finished setting up Emelia's dating profile the only thing that was needed on the profile was a fabulous picture of Emelia so Megan text her mom telling her that she needs a photo of Emelia on the profile and so, Clara-belle send her daughter two pictures of Emelia to decide which one to place on the profile in one of the photos she's sitting crossed-legged in a mid-thigh halter neck dress smiling and in the other, she's wearing a seven-inch cut toe sandal heels with a pair of white tight boyfriend jeans with a sleeveless skin-tight top her hair was in loose curls and she was inside her bedroom so Megan thought about both pictures but decided to use the second one so that's exactly what she did and after she was done but Megan made sure everything in the details/ information about Emelia on the profile was right and no mistakes weren't made.

Clara-belle and Anna made sure all the details/information on Clarissa's dating profile was correct and was ready for her the dating profile was now completed and a beautiful picture of Clarissa wearing a silver mid-thigh strapless skin-tight dress pair with a silver seven-inch kage heels sandal was now on her profile...

So, very soon after and Clara-belle made Clarissa's profile live and so everyone on the site could see the profile, and also Megan made Emelia's profile live too now everyone on the site could see her profile now too.

Clara-belle and Anna and also Megan's jobs were now finished after Clara thank her daughter Megan for helping her to make Emelia's profile on the dating site however, Megan reply to her mother...

"Mother, it was my pleasure and no problem if I had to do it over again I would, so no need to thank me, mom."

Megan replies sweetly.

Clara-belle was grateful and very thankful how Richard and Ricardo were raising her daughter especially Richard her granddad's good ways were rubbing off on her daughter and the new Ricardo nice ways were rubbing off on Megan no doubt that she saw that and Richard selfless ways were rubbing off on Megan too...

TWO  HOURS  LATER   AFTER CONVINCING  Clarissa and Emelia...

Clarissa opens the dating site and finds her profile Clara-belle and Anna made for her but not just that she also finds a few emails on her profile including the confirmation email which she confirms she was the owner of the email address and there was two more from a guy called Nathan Fox and the other was from another guy called  Noah Davenport, they're both very wealthy after Clarissa read their profile Noah is a CFO AKA Chief financial officer of his own business Davenport inc and Nathan was a CEO and a manager of his own company FOX Industries too anyway Clarissa decided to reply to Noah first and that's what she did and she also replies to Nathan thanking him for the warm welcome to the site but she decided to choose to talk to Noah instead her spirit just didn't agree with Nathan something was off with the guy though...

Soon and Emelia also meet one guy after confirming she started talking to him his name was Tyler Cummings, and he seems a bit rich after reading his profile but Emelia was very scared that history would repeat itself again so she ask for Richard's help and he got a private eye to do a background check on Tyler Cummings and his family and who are they in society? Are they well known? or is Tyler lying in his profile about who he really is?...

Anyway, Tyler said in his profile he is a Manager of his own company and also works as a CPA AKA  Certified public Accountant too while managing his own company  Cummings and Sons.

He also says he is forty- four years old and that he hopes Emelia doesn't mind that he's a bit older.

Emelia doesn't mind about the age difference at all she actually likes it when the men are older than her...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!