Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.

Author's Note: Thanks to all my faithful followers, readers FB friends and everyone else this is the next chapter of the drunken one-night stand. As you can see I know that some of my readers and followers have been waiting anxiously for this chapter sorry for the delay but I was working on the chapter and as I always say you can't rush perfection. I hope you will enjoy reading it. Golden-author enjoy.

It was yet another Monday morning and Clara-belle was getting ready to go to work, Clara got, dressed in a black pencil skirt with a pair of  Carvela black Kage heel sandals with a floral phase eight-Nadia slub top, it looked splendid together as she curled her hair and pins it in at the back using hair grips.

Megan had already left for school and Emelia and the kids were out checking out the mansions in morning side heights, Clara-belle checked her appearance in the full-bodied mirror and she looked excellent, with her gold diamond necklace around her neck and her diamond earrings in her ears.

As  Clara-belle, takes up her black Estee Lauder handbag, her car keys, her purse, and also her makeup kit and places them inside her bag but she keeps her car keys and house keys in her hands as she grabs her new Samsung Galaxy S7 phone off of the side table and she exited her bedroom and venture downstairs march out through the front door as she locks back the door behind her and was soon in her car  Clara turn the key in the ignition and reversed out and was off to work.

Shortly after, Clara-belle drove into the staff-only car park and parked her Mercedes-Benz at her place of work  Wallace Brothers Inc.

Clara-belle got out of her Mercedes-Benz and strutted inside the huge building.

"Good morning Alison."  Clara greeted Alison the receptionist at the front desk as she speeds walk to the lift.

"Good morning Clara-belle," Alison replies waving to Clara as she sees Clara slip inside the lift.

Clara-belle pressed floor 34th and soon the lift arrived and the doors were open Clara hurried and got out of the lift before the doors closed back.

Clara ran to her desk and sat in her desk chair as she relaxed took two deep breaths in exhaled turned on her computer and checked to see if she received any messages and emails she only received one email which came in the form of an invitation to one of the greatest Annual Charity balls in Singapore address to Mr. Richard Wallace and Sons and they are all requested to be accompanied by beautiful young ladies too.

Clara did all her duties including bringing Ricardo his Coffee but soon it 666was time to go and she left and went to Megan's school and got her but while Clara-belle was driving home she remembered what Clarissa said in the note but the problem now was she couldn't go to Clarissa's mansion because Clarissa didn't give the address on the note only her number and the only way she will be able to talk to Clarissa about anything is if she calls Clarissa so Clara calls Clarissa and Clarissa gave her the address to the family mansion to come to see her there.

After their goodbyes.

Clara drove off from Megan's school gate and drove to the family mansion, she arrived in the large driveway of the Taylor family mansion parked her car, and went out Megan unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car too, and held her mother's hand, Clara and Megan walks to the front door and ring the doorbell twice.

A  woman dressed in gray maid attire opened the door, she had black hair she was slim about Clara's height.

"Good evening, Miss. Allow me to take your coat and you too darling, Madame Clarissa is waiting for you in the drawing room, this way ladies follow me."