Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.

Author's note: Thanks to all of you my faithful followers and genuine readers thanks for your support and patience and your cooperation I also want to thank my dear brother Garfield Davis and my great FB friends and family members for sharing my works thank you very much, God, bless you @Golden-author.

It was now two weeks after Emelia's wedding and it was also now Friday morning too Megan's finals exams  that she and her father was preparing for well her dad help her prepare for the finals and the odd times her best friend forever Shevona and Payton stayed up together and studied for the exams and if and when Shev and Payton starts to feel sleepy  she would make all three of them coffees to stay up a little more longer even if it was just so she could finalize her study with her girls and go home and if and when she goes home her father was still awake  and if Megan wanted to study a little more then she and Ricardo would start a two-piece study group, anyway now that the big day was here and all the students were now sitting at their own desks with their own laptops the exam room was large and while the students were doing their exams, Professor  Mathias walk through the isles to make sure no one was cheating and if anyone even cheated she will know because she also created two versions of the exams they both have all the same questions but she change the order of all the answers though...

Megan and Kayla sit next to each other and Kayla were on the cheer team as Megan finally complete her exams with a confident smile then just as Megan complete her exams Payton and Shevona also completed theirs too and all three young girls walk to Professor Mathias desk with their work in hand just as Professor's timer goes off and then time was up...

"Time's up all pens down and all works here on my desk and remember class this exam will be fifty percent of your grades too I warn you all before the exams I had warned you two weeks before the exam and I told you all to study hard."

Professor Mathias exclaims with a straight face as her students bring their exams sheets to her desk and she dismissed them one by one.

A   Couple  of   hours  Later  & 

Megan's  P.O.V.

After completing the exam Professor Mathias assigned to us I silently thank God and hand my work to her with a smile Professor Mathias was a no-nonsense Professor she didn't take those cheap and also the most stupid excuses in the book lightly either and she doesn't tolerate laziness and tardiness she believes that if her students work hard and study more and visit social media less they will have a bigger chance to pass their tests, exams, and anything she throws at them in her classroom but if they do not work hard and study more the only pass they will be getting is a pass to the headmaster's office anyway I thank God, father help prepare me for this exam and there were the odd times when Shevona and Payton and myself would also stay up at night studying but when Shevona and Payton felt sleepy I would go home or make coffee for us but sometimes they fell asleep so I just go obviously.
However, I am so glad that Professor Mathias is a very strict Professor, education, and respect and good behavior are her first priorities...

MEGAN P.OV END.

VOTES!

FOLLOW!

COMMENTS!

SHARE!