Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.

A/N: Hello, again this chapter is mainly about the shopping spree Ricardo takes all his daughters including Lexi-Ann the baby, and his sons too however it's also about how he told them about Katherina too.
I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter@Golden-author.

It was now two weeks since Ricardo and Katherina met in person but Ricardo decided to take his children on a shopping spree.

It was also Saturday morning and Ricardo thought it would be nice to take his children on a shopping spree well except he will be doing the shopping for his baby daughter Lexi-Ann who was now almost two years old and it was also the weekend when his children get to spend time with their father except Megan because she was now living with him since her mother and Alex moved to Paris, France.

However;  around five minutes' time the maid who Ricardo put in-charge of his children came down the stairs with Reanna and Ricardo Jr they were both dressed and looking like a treat.

"Good morning, Senior Wallace  and Mr. Ricardo, here are your son and daughter Ms. Reanna, and Mr. Ricardo I got them ready for you and children here you are; be good for your father today OK."

The maid told them with a small smile on her lips just then she turns on her heels and was about to walk away when the children reply.

"Yes, aunty Rose we will be good for daddy."  

Then Rose give them a thumbs up and left to do her job.

 Ricardo was also looking like a treat himself he was wearing a pair of black leather pants and a white Nike tee-shirt with a black leather jacket over it and his white Vans on his feet and his hair was brushed neatly and he was looking sexy too anyway now that all of his children were sitting at the dining table waiting for breakfast even his brother Anthony was there too and beside Richard, there was Lexi-Ann in her high chair Lexi-Ann was growing into a very beautiful little girl too.  

(MEANWHILE  IN   PARIS, FRANCE  AT  THE   Montaya's Mansion)

Clara-belle was now four months gone in her pregnancy and she already knows the gender and that she was also pregnant with a set of the same gender but she was glad the gender was different than her first child anyway it was also time to meet Alex Montaya's parents his father who is the Multi-Billionaire of Paris, Florence today Clara-belle will be going through what the Montayas call the family criteria test to see if she is actually in it for their son Alex or for their money like another Golddigger maybe?.

"My love I know you're a very sweet young lady and another factor are that you are carrying my children so don't worry because you are meeting my parents especially my father, just be yourself optimistic, intelligent and very brave and another just reply their questions honest OK; remember honesty is the best policy and I can assure you that my mother will love you darling trust me."

"Now dear my mother's name is Adelaide Montoya, and my father's name is Conrad Montoya, " well I just think everyone should know that name by now, to be honest, he is the multi-billionaire after all darling anyway I am just doing us a favor so if Dad were to ask when did you meet me or how long we have been dating."

Just tell him two years and a few months ago now and that we met in Miami, Florida which is actually true, so Clara what do you think?." 

"Do you think you can pass, dad's criteria test with flying colors?" Alex asks Clara-belle.

"Of course I can and I will you'll see and it will be with the honesty and love in my heart for you darling,"    Clara replies to Alex as she kisses his lips lightly.