Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.

A/N: To all my faithful and genuine readers and followers I just wanna say that I am honestly sorry about the delay in writing and uploading this chapter I am writing this chapter as Valentine's Day special I hope you will enjoy reading it thanks for your patience and support. @Golden-author.

BACK IN FLORIDA, MIAMI AT SAPPHIRE'S HOME.

"Diamond, can you help me with my hair and makeup tonight," Logan has a surprise for me but he told me that I will find out tonight when I get to the date and oh, he said his chauffeur will pick me up tonight at seven-thirty sharp."

Sapphire asks her dear sister with pleading eyes in hopes that her answer will be yes.

"Of course," little sis, I will help you style your hair and apply your makeup for you too dear I will even help choose your gowns and shoes and purse too if you would like me to help with that too" Logan won't be able to keep his hands off of you when I am done with you, my darling sister."

Diamond replies with a smile.

Diamond was a beautician in Florida, Palm Beach she has her own beauty and nails and +hair salon there but she has been a bit skeptical ever since her sister Sapphire met Logan McCall 69it was already eight months since their meeting and she saw that her sister has been happier since she meets Logan and she had never seen Sapphire that happy before so maybe there was no sense in being skeptical of Logan just be happy for her sister because she knows Sapphire would have been happy for her if it was the other way around her sister Sapphire was a rare gem.

"No Di," maybe you can help me choose my dress and shoes for my next date but I already chose my evening gown and my heels, you just focus on my hair and makeup tonight is, OK, but right now the time is six-thirty-three I am going to take my shower now Di be back in a few minutes."

Sapphire told her sister and walked to the shower after fifteen minutes she was finished in the shower so she grabbed a towel from the towel rack wrapped her slim frame walked to the face basin washed her face thoroughly and brushed her teeth also after she washed out her mouth she steps back inside her bedroom she takes a face towel from her chest drawer and dries her face with it then she walks back to her dressing table and carefully picks out black silk, lace underwear, and matching bra and get dressed in it and pull her silk blue dressing gown around her and tie the belt around the waist securely and take a seat on the chair at her dressing table but her sister blindfolds her because according to her the hairstyle and the makeup were new and she wanted it to be a surprise for Sapphire who never saw it before...

Diamond got started on her sister's makeup first...

MEANWHILE IN NEW YORK CITY Clara and Ricardo's date and Anna-belle and Landon's date.

Clara-belle had already taken her shower and time wasn't on her side right now either she asked her sister Clarissa if she was up to helping her get ready for another date with Ricardo but this was more of a fancy date than her first one with Ricardo because it's Valentine's day, so she would have to help her choose her dress and shoes too after doing her hair and makeup.

Clarissa told her yes she would help her with everything.

"So, why don't you go out tonight and mingle Clarissa," I know by the end of tonight you will have found love, my dear sis and you know that too, so why don't you leave LexyAnn with the babysitter and get dressed and go out to that huge charity ball in the city tonight and you could just drive your car to avoid drawing attention and to find true genuine love too."