1. Leaving Los Angeles

"Here, you will need this." Riley laughed as she tossed a piece of red lingerie in my suitcase. "You know I'm not going to London for the pretty boys Riley". I laughed. It's Friday and my last weekend in Los Angeles before I go to London for my new job as a choreographer.

"But you're so single right now! You need to take advantage of that, April." Riley pouted. "Riley, I just broke up with Jaden. I'm not going to get in any relationship for at least a few months." I replied. Jaden has been my long term boyfriend for two years. Until I found out that he cheated on me more times than I can count. "Now let's get this suitcase filled up." I walked to my closet and pulled out all of my clothes and dumped them in my suitcase. "Girl, you really think that's going to fit?" Riley chuckled. She started picking random tops and folded them. "I will be adopting these, thank you." She smirked and paraded to the living room.

"Honey we're going to miss you so much. You have to promise you will call and text and email and write us every day!" My mom said with tears in her eyes. "Mom, of course I will be in touch! And keep in mind that I will be home for the holidays, so you will be missing me for just two months." I said, also tears in my eyes. I'm not ready to leave my hometown, but I know it will be great step in my life as a dancer and choreographer. I hugged my parents tight and walked up to my best friend Riley. We have been best friends since kindergarten and this is the first time we will be apart for longer than a week. " I'm going to miss you so much. I don't know how to live without you, Ri" I said sobbing. "April, you're 22. You have to do this and I know you can. You, my lady, are going to change lives there in London." She said as she caressed my cheek.

"I love you so much." I smiled, hugging her. "I love you more. And don't you dare to get a new best friend because I will probably kill you if you did, you know too much." She chuckled. I love her. She always knows how to lighten up the situation. "I won't, Riley, I won't." I laughed, walking to my gate.

I love u, stupid ass ;)

A text from Riley, again. I chuckled as tears filled my eyes. Damn it, I don't know how I'm going to survive England without her. I put in my Air pods and looked out the little window as the plane got up in the air.