Chapter XXI

The heavenly thunder and the impressive attacked of Xiao Yu leave no place for the bat king to resist. His meridian got broke and his body suffered from a lot of bruises and cuts. Even an ancient person as him, he still won't be able to survive another blows, so he take the initiative to retreat before they could capture him.

" That was impressive my empress!" Complement by Zhao xianlan to Xiao Yu. He didn't expected that his empress would help him. " I just did that for those innocent people, don't be so cocky of yourself." Honestly said by Xiao Yu.

" Behind you !" Before Zhao xianlan could react he was already push behind by Xiao yu. Unbeknown to him he was almost hit by a sphere at his back luckily Xiao Yu notice it on time.

" Ice bloom!" The sphere was stop by an impenetrable shield of ice. The ' ice bloom ' is like a rose that bloom on the palm of Xiao Yu. This kind of shield is as strong as the hardest metal and perfect shield for anything thus, only few can do this.

The assassin hurriedly jump from tree to trees to escape. But unfortunately, luck is not at his side. Before he could completely escape he was shot dead by a flaming arrow by the emperor. But soon more people pop out from nowhere and now they are surrounded by enemies.

" You're so capable my empress, I felt powerless over you. " Zhao xianlan say as he glance at those people that are ready to kill them. He can't control anymore his ranging emotions! ' this stupid people really have the guts to attacked me at my wedding, unacceptable!' he thought.

" Can I ask you my dear emperor? Why the hell are they attacking us!" The endless fight after Xiao Yu arrived at this place making him want to just let his soul crash into powder.

" Their is a traitor at the palace. I'm sorry this happened at our wedding. I let them pay for this! Now watch me as I kil these insect!" Even though Zhao xianlan is capable of protecting his life but as an emperor, no matter how capable he is, the soldiers are supposedly already here protecting the emperor. But shockingly there's none.

Before those people could attacked the both of them. Zhao xianlan raise his right hand and there's seems an invisible force cracking the bones of those attacker!. As his hand finally form a fist, all the assassins drop dead to the ground. Bones are broken, skin is open and there are even few who had their intestine our from their body. Disgusting is what you can only describe the scenario.

" Come my empress we will deal with those traitor!" Xiao Yu who is still on the stage of freaking out have no way to argue more. Zhao xianlan gently hug him at the back then there's a flamboyant wings appeared at the back of the emperor and then now they are flying towards the main hall.

" Your.. your majesty I can fly on my own " too late for Xiao Yu to resist now. The emperor who heard him, just hold him more tighter instead of letting him go.

" Your/ " he was cut off by Zhao xianlan before he could throw a rant again by smashing their lips together. ' you perverted monster! Let go of me !' Xiao Yu protested while he is being abuse but unfortunately his voice won't come out!

Zhao xianlan only stop when both of them become breathless " You perverted demon how dare you took advantage on me!" Shouted by Xiao yu who is angrily staring at Zhao xianlan. Zhao xianlan on the other hand just smiled back like he did nothing at all.

" Let go of me this instant ! I can fly on my own !" Politeness was long abandoned Xiao yu for this man. He shake his body in a hope that it would save him, but no. " Stop shaking or I might strip you right here! " Protested by Zhao Xianlan who had a growing desire to devour this person on his hand. Every move Xiao yu make, his burning desire becomes more uncontrollable. Of course he also don't want to strip his beloved at the middle of nowhere so he just hope it would stop moving.

Xiao yu who seems to notice the danger unwillingly stop. He just let the emperor to hug him up until they arrive at the palace. He just hope that they won't land to a place where there are a lot of people. Seeing him like this is unbearable for him. He would rather die then.

' this shameless guy is ungrateful! After I saved him, this is all he will going to do to me!.'