Chapter 27

At the open space, two person are standing at their own guard.

" Your majesty please go easy on me. " The imperial consort bow her head as a sign of respect. Even the fact that everyone knows that she really didn't respected the empress.

" Same goes to you, sister Wei ruo " This is really the most hilarious part in the harem. They're throwing flattery words which should be reciprocated with flattery as well.

Both of them agreed not to use any weapon. Rather, they will use their spiritual power.

Wei ruo attacked first. Because being an imperial consort rank second to the empress, she got the news that the empress suffered injuries to her land core, that's why she do have a big confident that she will win.

She released his spiritual energy. She is a water  cultivator. But unlike Xiao yu. She can't turn water into an ice nor can she produce ice.

The water slowly turns into a wave of cutting blades targeted xiao yu. The ladies that witness, know that this is beyond sparring! This kind of attack is really strong. Because Wei ruo is a war veteran, even at her level 9 she is much more capable than others.

The blade swirl into different form hunting xiao yu. Xiao yu dance with the rhythm of the terrifying wave of the water blade trying to avoid it all.

Wei ruo smile so widely as she noticed how the empress tried to avoid her attacked. Which means, the empress meridian land is still unstable. She generated more power inside her body. The attacked becomes more faster and powerful than before. Not soon one strand of water blade unfortunately cut the leg of xiao yu.

" Your majesty!" Wang xian gasped.

Xiao yu gritted his teeth. Now he is angry enough to kill this bitch. How dare this human to hurt him!

He flicker his sleeve and all the water blade vanished.

" Fire blades berserk!" Xiao yu close his eyes then he activated his fire core. A red flaming sparkling ball appears and float above them. Its size is just like a basketball ball.

The imperial consort smirk after seeing that. " As expected, she can only used less than half of his power."

If only she knows that she is just trial card for xiao yu she would surely gone wild!

" Activate" like a shooting star, a flaming arrows shot into where the imperial consort is, coming from that ball. The speed is almost invisible to the eyes. She gathered her strongest defense spell but just a few hit, and it got broken.

She was pierce by a five flaming arrows and she scream in pain. Before xiao yu could disable it, his spiritual power refract, disabling his attacked.

Before he could think about who did it. The emperor's figure showed in front of the imperial consort. That small attack was just nothing for the emperor, that's why he could disable it in no time.

Seeing that the emperor is standing in front of her. Wei ruo cried more.

" Your majesty, thank you so much that you're finally here. The empress and I have a sparring but I haven't believed that she almost killed me." Pain is evident at her voice. She is quivering trying to stabilize her body to bow and greet the emperor.

" Audacious! You're the one who attacked first cutting the empress right leg! If you know that it is just a sparring, why did you used such dangerous attacked!?" Mara that was holding her grievance against this despicable imperial consort, have enough already.

" You're the one who provoked the empress first! You really have the guts to slander her majesty!" Knowing his gege is being frame, Wang xian can't wait to skin this woman alive.

" Since when did the servants are allowed to talk at their master!" The unexpected words come from the emperor shut everyone's mouth.

" Mara, wang xian enough! You're majesty I'm very sorry for hurting your imperial consort. I'll take the punishment wholeheartedly, beg your majesty to spare both Wang xian and mara." Even at his bleeding leg, xiao yu still put pressure to it just to kneel for Wang xian and mara.

Even his position as the empress, with the emperor here, he is still like a servant. Without the monarchs favor, the position as the empress is just like an empty title.

" You're majesty. I used such vile attacked because I know that the empress is very capable. But the empress, attacking me with her full strength, even the fact that she knows I can't stand it , plus letting her servant disrespect me is unacceptable! Since I'm just a lowly imperial consort I have no right to punish her majesty, I wish you could give me Justice your majesty, and you will grant me to punished these servants!" She is still crying in pain. What a great actress! The imperial consort is really something, even at this moment her words is still polite not arrogant nor demanding. If one will listened carefully, the empress will be at fault.

" You've gone too far Wei ruo! I'm willing to take the punishment even the fact that I know it is one of your scheme. But letting mara ang Wang xian be punished, by you? How dare you!

I already reduced my attacked into level 8. And judging by your high cultivation, you can surely defend yourself. You can even create such strong attacked towards me without restrain. So how impossible that a mere weak attacked hurt you?"

Being discovered, the imperial consort is at lost of word. She can definitely protect herself by that xiao yu's attacked. But seeing the emperor is watching and coming towards them, she withdraw her spiritual power making her defenseless. Then after that, she will going to blamed the empress and will seek punishment for his majesty for hurting her.

" Your...your majesty, it ain't true! I... !" She still deny her doing with all her might. She shed more tears and looks very pityful.

But when she was about to continue her words. She was grab into her neck with a strong grips. Her face showed horror! Her servants directly kneel down to the ground kowtowing begging the emperor to calm down and spare their mistress.

" You dare to hurt the empress and even tried to lure me at your words! Such venomous tongue of yours should be cu_" the emperor is very furious that's why he choked the imperial consort for creating such lies.

" Your majesty calm down. It's okay, let me handle her punishment for you" xiao yu didn't let the emperor to finish, the emperor words means the law. Surely this imperial consort will die if he will let the emperor to continue.

" Since the empress requested to do so. Then zhen will let this matter be handed to you." Then the emperor go.

Wei rou is the princess of the Wei kingdom. One of the sources of grain in the dynasty. If the emperor accidentally killed this Wei ruo for him. Surely the alliance between the kingdom and the empire will be shaken. Xiao yu know, that because of his anger the emperor act impulsively. Luckily, he managed to stop the emperor. He don't know why he was helping the emperor. Xiao yu just think it would be the right thing to do.