Chapter 39

Xiao yu's whole body is struggling. His calm face got distorted by the pressure that the  baby my got affected if it will reach into his stomach. He really don't have no other choice than to use his last chance.

" Xiao yu! " Xianlan cannot control himself anymore after seeing that xiao yu is grasping himself.

" Heavenly thunder! " A total of three consecutive streak of lightning hit the barrier, yet no avail.

"Impossible! This can't be! We've been trick! " After carefully observing the energy made by the barrier, xianlan notice the similar aura from the secret realm where they've encountered the immortal snake beast! And it surpasses his own cultivation.

Thousands of years ago. According to the legend, the god and goddesses was once inhabited the dynasty. They coexist among cultivators. They provide help and share their knowledge to the people so as their power.

But not long. The war among god's happened. The King among the king who holds the most power, for fear that his power will be use into the darkness, the time when he was about to be defeated. He extracted his prowess and shower it to the people in a hope that  for the last time he can protect his people. Those who received it, mostly have a strong inner strength which is capable for long cultivation.

The royal princess, which is the goddess of the moon fled away in accordance with his father's word. Except for her father and her mother no one knew where the goddess of the moon go. When the emperor died, his beloved empress use his cultivation to protect their only child the goddess of the moon to cover all her traces and will never be found by no one. To enchant such powerful spell, she offer her life as the exchange.

The devastating ends of the two powerful leader brought everyone into sorrow. Since, the princess is the only heir to the throne, it has been said that up until today. The princess, is still being hunted. And the battle of the throne still exist. Thus, no one knew, if among the crowd there's an immortal looking for the princess. Unfortunately, the princess died. Since then, the presence of the gods and goddesses was long been wiped out into the dynasty.

" General Qin! We must break this barrier! We been fooled, she is not the princess. She is one of the serpent immortal! "

General Qin was taken aback. Their recklessness brought harm to their empress!

Xiao yu on the other hand, finally decided to use his fairy core to release the astrometric magic as one of his bloodline ability.

He close his eyes and concentrated to release his power.

" Nullifying light! "

The princess was tossed into the aisle as the backfire of using the medusa's eyes. She puke a mouthful of blood.

The blinding light shine all over the place. Even the barrier was melted.

" This can't be! Who are you!? " After gaining herself, Lua Ben Xin knew that it is not something a human can do.

" You...liar! "
Xianlan shouted with anger! He flew catching the unsteady body of xiao yu.

Lua Ben Xin, widen her eyes when her blood is like biting herself inside her.

" I will kill you! "
Xianlan use the blood manipulation techniques towards  Lua Ben Xin.

By using the medusa's eyes, even she is immortal, it still drain her energy especially after she counter attack all xiao yu's attacked.

Now, her blood is rushing all over her vein. It is beyond her speculation that the emperor possess such core.

" You liar! How dare you to do that in front of me! Don't you think that I can still kill you even if you're an immortal? "

" Let's see if you have the power!" Lua Ben Xin, wryly smile.

Lua Ben Xin take her original form. Because, beast will be more powerful when they are on their original form.

A big Python appears at everyone's eyes.

Xianlan rush with a sword on his hand. He dances into the wind and perfectly swirl into the head of the snake and smashed it.

But the snake was only thrown a few meters and just shook it's head.

" Xianlan let's end this together. "

" Siren voice, destroyed! "
" Heavenly thunder, blood manipulation, explode! "

The snake roar by the endless pain into her body. It role into ground vigorously. It generate a purple shield, yet it's mana is almost dry. That's why, not long the snake was defeated.

When the snake was gone, leaving only ashes. Those people who had gu poison, slowly recovered. It explains that, the mother gu was inside the body of the python. Thus, it was burn along with her.

In the vast land, the man in black open it's eyes and said " the goddess is back "