Chapter 62

The earthquake lasted for several minutes until it cool down and gone.

" Xiao Yu, despite the yin yang formation, the barrier is undergoing severe damage so it can only buy as some time, so we are out of time to prepare. You need to leave this place first. " Demanded by Lu Bin.

" No, I'm not going anywhere. I'm tired of running, I won't let these people destroy my home again. Not anymore. "

They know that if Xiao Yu said so. No matter what they said, he will hold his ground.

They are still on the open space where Xiao Yu and Xiao Qiang was playing earlier. They are waiting for the enemies to enter. Other than them, there are also beast behind them. Those who are weak, are temporary sheltered in the cave.

" I'll transfer this tattoo to my son. Hold them for me a little bit. In this way, I'll be more at ease for the safety of Xiao'er. "

The tattoo Xiao Yu is referring at, is the moon tattoo that he have. For the time being, he can't summon the zodiac sign or any astronomical power because his fairy core is incomplete. However, to transfer his tattoo to his son. It will increase the spiritual qi inside his son and the moon spirit will protect him. It will also consider Xiao Qiang as the successor of Xiao Yu.

After awhile, the tattoo was transferred to Xiao Qiang. The child is unaware about the purpose of this so he didn't really mind it.

" Papa, are you going to leave me behind? " Xiao Qiang heard that his father is entrusting him to his auntie and brother Xian.

" Xiao'er sorry, this is the best I can do to protect you. Sooner, the enemy will broke out the barrier and go rampage to attack us. So, for you to be safe, go along with your brother, listen to them carefully. " He don't want to, but this is the right thing to do.

" No! No! I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay with papa. I'm no longer afraid of those bad people. Papa, please let me stay with you. " The child cried and hug his father tightly. They only feel each other not long, and now, his father is leaving him again.

" Xiao'er, I won't go anywhere. I'm only here, don't worry. Only that, I'll be protecting you outside the cave so just call me if something is wrong, okay? I will come, I promise. "

Luckily the child got comforted and finally listen to his father. Before he go, Xianlan hold Xiao Qiang.

" Uncle, what's the matter? " He asked, while he shade his tears.

" Didn't you call me father before? Why did I become an uncle again? " Teasingly said by Xianlan. After all, Xiao Qiang is still a child.

" My papa is not quite happy, and telling me you might burn me alive so I stop. " He honestly said.

" Okay, okay, I understand I'm sad now. But because you're such a good kid and very adorable this is my gift for you Xiao'er. This phoenix is my protector since I was born. It holds a strong a power and save my life several times. Now I'm giving him to you,  he will be coming with you to protect you. Isn't it cool? " Xianlan caress the hair of Xiao Qiang fondly.

" Xianlan, Xiao Qiang is very grateful for your generosity, but I think that is too much. That phoenix is a protector of royal blood and is very dear to you. My son can't accept it, please take it back. "

Xiao Yu middled to the conversation of the two. Such precious gift should not be taken by his child, especially coming from Xianlan.

" You see yuyu, this will keep your son to be safe. So say no more. " Xianlan retorted.

" But…..."

Xianlan close his eyes and the phoenix mark that is shining on his forehead is slowly dissipating and gradually appear to Xiao Qiang. Xiao Qiang is shining so as the phoenix that is currently flying at the top of them. When it's done, the phoenix went inside to Xiao Qiang's body.

By that, leaded by Wang Xian and Mara the three of them went inside the cave, along with those small beast that aren't capable of fighting.

Wang Xian is disheartened that he can't fight side by side by his gege.  But he understand that his gege trusted him so much to be the protector of his son, so he stop himself from complaining.

Mara is well behave being, and follow what his highness asked him to do. Without any protest, if she thinks that it's reasonable.

Like a glass, the barrier that existed over a thousand years shattered apart.

The yin yang aura give up after countless of strong weapon struck it mercilessly.

The wall made by ice hold the enemy for awhile, but soon melted into liquid because of the numerous pressure it received.

" Prepare your self. Show these arrogant cultivator that my forest ain't something they can stumble when they want! " Lu Bin angrily shouted.

Xianlan appear at the middle of both side. From the left there's the intruder, from right there's Xiao Yu and the others.

" Soldiers, retreat! I'm your emperor, who gives you the permission to wreck this place! "

" Well, well, well, your reign is over brother. I'm now the new heavenly emperor after you left chasing your love. Beside, your core is useless now, how can you possibly lead. "

A black smoke emerge few feet away from Xianlan. There stood Zhao Baixi.

Zhao Baixi is older than  Xianlan, he's extraordinary good at swordsmanship and also have a very high cultivation level However, Xianlan took over the crown because he thought that his brother didn't want it, so their father forcefully put him on thrown. Added more to the fact that something  happened to Baixi, making him to isolate himself at home and rarely went outside.

Xianlan don't want to become an emperor, but his father told him that if he won't accept it, they will going to kill his mother and kill every member of their clan.

Without his knowledge, he's just a spawn being played. During his reign, his brother was his advisor, even when their father passed by. His brother continue to manipulate him, by always telling the same threat to intimidate him. He don't have the power to retaliate against his brother, so he become a puppet.

" Blood manipulation! "

Soldiers shouted, feeling that their vein is about to explode. Even those cultivator also felt the same.

" Is that so? Then I'm ready to fight! " Zhao Xianlan bravely said full of pride.