CHAPTER 4

The light of the sun illuminated the room, while Xiao Yu just laying there unconsciously. The warm light of the sun added by the chilling breeze made Xiao Yu reluctant to start his day.

As the memories of yesterday appears on his semi conscious mind, he then shockingly got up to prepare himself. He hurriedly went to the kitchen to look for something to eat to fill his growling stomach.

He saw some fresh meat, milk, breads, fruits, and vegetables so he sigh in relief, as he thought that he will starved here for death.

Xiao Yu get some milk to help himself. After that he take a bath as he is about to prepare himself to a new journey.

Xiao Yu wear his plane pitch robe and a white ribbon on his hair to tie it up. He look himself on a mirror and can't help admiring his perfection. Even he himself thinks that he is indeed beautiful.

" Lili are you awake" said by Xiao Yu that are busy putting some fruits on his bag as he plan to only return here at night or maybe not, just depending on his mood. He want to wonder around to adopt new knowledge, and to avoid being ignorant by a common thing.

Maybe you guys wonder why he still need food despite his high cultivation. To tell you honestly I don't know either. Huhuhuhu just kidding, actually my poor Xiao Yu doesn't really necessary to bring food to eat since he can still survive without the foods. but he still on process of adjustment that's why he needed food up until he fully cope up himself.

" Good morning host! How can I help you?" Answered by lili who just awoken by now. As a system they also need to sleep to upgrade themselves but of course with the help of their host.

" Did you know the way out?" replied Xiao Yu after preparing all the things necessary for him to bring.

" Host you just need to do what you did to enter here."

After hearing lili, Xiao Yu hurriedly walk fast to the gate then release his spiritual power until the door open revealing the beautiful forest he saw yesterday.

As he step outside, the magical boarders automatically close like it was controlled by some modern mechanism. but Xiao Yu just ignored it, then started walking to go to the capital.

Even the veil that covered half of his face it still doesn't have the power to cover his beauty.

Xiao Yu tried to think of a way to make him move faster. Even how many hours had past of walking, he still didn't see the end of the forest.

Xiao Yu is about to lost his cool as he keep on cursing on his head " fuck did I live on an infinite forest, god why are you so cruel to me."

Acchhheee..... the god that are sitting on his comfortable sofa keep on sneezing. But still continued to seat there comfortably. " Ahhm did somebody call me? Or I'm having a problem with my hearing? But whatever I'm just gonna chill here for a minute and oh before I forgot dear author just tell them whoever call my name, that I'm not here I'm kinda lazy right now hehehehe."

End of advertisement hehehe sorry for the interruption people you can now continue. please don't mind me.

" Host if you don't mind, I would surely suggest you to use your cultivation rather than racking your head because I'm already so dizzy by that."

This world of cultivation is consist of the golden phase, silver phase and lastly the bronze phase. Each phase was consist of ten level. The bronze phase is the lowest rank, followed by the silver then the gold. The gold was the last phase before a cultivator would go to it's doomed and if succeeded, he would become an immortal. Currently the original Xiao Yu is at the silver nine at the silver phase. To break into the golden phase is so difficult. Thus, only few succeeded.