| Self-Promo |

I'm sorry for taking a part of your time but if you're reading this, I just wanted to inform you of another Harry Potter fanfic that I've put out.

Some of you guys asked me why I er- like Draco so much and I guess that was when the idea actually stuck me? But yes, this book is mostly about how I, as a reader, see Draco Malfoy. He is often misunderstood. But I might gave gone off coarse and made him act bratty. Do ignore that.

<:><:><:>

<:><:><:>

Astralara Malfoy, twin sister of Draco Malfoy, had a life that was anything but easy.

But when their Hogwarts letter arrives, things begin to change for her as Harry Potter is back in the wizarding world and chaos follows him everywhere. With a rivalry building up between her brother and the Chosen One, she is left to choose one side.

Another problem: the Weasley twins have started targeting her for their pranks and she has an overprotective brother by her side, so that's minor, right?

This is the story of Astro, a misguided girl who tries to find the right path while facing her inner demons and her persuasive family.

Read to find out!

<><><>

Status: Incomplete

| Updates Depend on My Mood |

Trigger Warnings: Depends on what you call swearing.., a guy named Lory being cute and stubborn, long author notes cuz I rant a lot, unnecessary author notes, and- *sigh* Just keep an eye out for more TWs.

I would be grateful if you decided to check it out! And if you do, you're in for a Malfoy ride. WOAH!

See you guysss!