40 | Lily is a badass

The precious chapter question was answered by AshAuthor75 and -stxrology! So, congrats!

This was supposed to have come out long earlier but someone  (you know who you are) asked me what supernatural is.

***

Sirius gaped at Lily for a few seconds before turning towards James. A flicker of humour could be seen in his eyes as he finally decided to have some fun. With surprising strenght, he jumped upon the bed. "Don't kill me, Lily. I know you missed me but don't kill me. I don't wanna die."

Lily folded her hands. Knowing how much this meant to Black, she played along. I "I missed you? Stop joking around, Black. Stand in front of me and face me like a man. Oh, wait! Who am I kidding? You're still a baby boy, aren't you?"

Sirius pouted, "Oh, Lily Flower-"

"Old habits die hard; Stop calling me that!"

"Give me some cuddles," Sirius teased, running his fingers through his hair. "I am a baby boy, ain't I? Spare me from your wrath!" Snape snarled, annoying.

"Oi!" James shouted at Sirius, a playful grin playing along his lips. "No cuddles for you." Then, winked at him. Sirius and Sirius Jr. smiled.

Lily facepalmed, "Boys..."

Out of curiosity, James turned his head back and looked at Harry. His eyes shone with amusement and awe and James laughed.

Harry turned to James for confirmation and James nodded. A genuine smile formed on Harry's face.

Ivy was Lily Potter.

He turned to the Sirius and Remus of his timeline. One of them watching the scene before them with amusement and the other with worry. Guess who was who. Then, his eyes landed on Ron, who held Scabbers tightly, though the rat made no attempt to run away. That brought him back to the reality of this situation. 

Severus, who still clutched his wand tightly in his hands, studied the bickering friends, hatred still shining brightly in his eyes. He took a step towards Lily. "Lily, he is not the person you know," he warned. "He betrayed your future self and sold you off to Voldemort."

Ivy turned and tilted her head, "Severus, I did some research; a lot of research. It could've never been Sirius but yet, I want an explanation. I want to hear it from his mouth and then, if he is guilty, you hand him over to the dementors." Lily's voice cracked at that. "Get revenge for the... love you couldn't save."

James raised his eyebrows. Lily knew something and if she - girl who wouldn't harm a fly without a reason - agreed to something so dangerous and risky, she should've really had a lot of trust in her research. Long story short, James didn't doubt her.

Snape took a step away from Sirius without any hesitation. Lily nodded encouragingly and turned to Black. "Tell me, Sirius. What happened that day?"

Why did this feel so much like an interrogation?

"All in good time, Lily," Sirius said, his gaze not quite here. "Oh, the good old days, eh?"

Meanwhile, Lupin was struggling against his bonds. Remus bent down and untied him...self.

Lupin straightened up, rubbing his arms where the ropes had cut into them.

"Thank you, Remus," he said. "And Lily. Harry."

"I'm still not saying I believe you," Harry told Lupin, leaving everyone's eyebrows raised. Sirius Jr. exhaled. Dam... this room was so small and adding the tension, Sirius felt constipated. Harry turned to James and quickly added, "No offence, Ja- Jam-"