21| Gay?

The last chapter was answered by... (Person who guesses the name/person of the person gets tagged in the next chapter) and Gryffindorgirlginny!!!

***

Harry slept very well considering how awful the previous day had been.

It was a cloudy day. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Jack sleeping in a way that looked like a very uncomfortable position.  It reminded Harry of himself.

"He didn't sleep, you know?" Harry turned to find Shrek leaning against the wall.

"How did you get inside?" Harry asked.

Sirius gave him a sad smile, "Well, I am a prankster and a Griffindor. It's not hard to get inside another dorm."

"Sorry, slipped my mind," Harry paused for a second, carefully forming his next words. "Why did you both stop talking? Why are you... fighting? I know this is personal. I wouldn't mind if you don-"

"It's alright, Harry... There was a huge misunderstanding between us."

"To be fair, I enjoyed seeing you and Jack prank Fred and George..."

"Me too."

James groaned and shifted slightly which made Sirius tense up. "I should leave..." Harry didn't say anything and watched as Shrek turned and opened the door.

But then, Harry stopped him, "He really does care about you. He is sad all the time and doesn't stop thinking about you. I suggest you should apologis-" But Sirius interrupted him.

"Sorry doesn't mend everything,"

Saying these last words, Sirius left the dormitory.

***

After freshening up, Harry came face to face with an awkward Ron standing in the empty common room.

"Where is everyone?" Harry asked.

“Gone! It’s the first day of the holidays, remember?” said Ron, watching Harry closely. “It’s nearly lunchtime; I was going to come and wake you up in a minute.”

"Where's Hermione?"

"She's busy... I bet you a million galleons she's reading a book!"

Harry slumped into a chair next to the fire. Snow was still falling outside the windows. Crookshanks was spread out in front of the fire like a large, ginger rug.

Something, however, caught Harry's attention. Ron was acting really weird. Harry decided that he had enough of it.

"Quinditch to Earth, Ron. What?" Harry asked Ron, pulling him out of his thougts. Ron stared back.

"What what?"

Harry sighed, "You are staring at me like I am some... freak?"

"No, no..." Ron denied. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept fine," Harry replied. "Ron, What's wrong?" (HEY THAT SPELLED! ...kinda)

"Me, okay? Yeah! Me is okay," Ron exclaimed earning glares from Harry.

They stayed quiet for a while. Finally, Ron gave up!

"Harry, is there... something going on between you and... Jack?" Ron asked quickly.

"What!?!" Harry shouted so loudly that Crookshanks jumped up and gave a loud screech.

"Mate, it's okay if you are... gay. We love you," Ron said more quicker than earlier.

"I am gay?" Harry said with pure confusion and horror. He had never had this conversation with anyone before. Never had Harry thought about his sexuality.

"You fell asleep on Jack last night and then, he kissed your forehead before he left an-"

"Do you think he has a crush on me?" Harry asked.

"Idiots!" Hermione, who had entered the room and overheard their conversation, shouted over the confusion. "You all are idiots! I don't even know why I hang out with you... Jack. Likes. Ivy. Everyone knows that!"

"Right," Harry said, suddenly embarrassed. He remembered the promise he had made to himself.

Jack and Ivy? Yes.

Jack and Harry? No...

*sigh* It was going to be a very long day...

***

The first things James saw when he woke up was the time.

Oh no, I am going to be late for my classes!

The second thing he saw was the date.

The Christmas holidays start from today... HOLIDAY!

"Awake at last," For the first time since yesterday, James saw Harry sitting on his bunk.

"When did you wake up?" James asked yawning.

"I woke up a while ago. Ron, Hermione and I went to visit Hagrid. Buckbeak, he..."

"Executed?"

"Yeah."

Silence took his place.

"How are you feeling?" asked James

"Fine. I wanted to say thank you," said Harry. James raised his eyebrows. "Yesterday, that helped, you know..."

"What did I do?" James asked confused.

"You sat beside me. Just sitting beside you helped me think. Silence speaks a million words, you know." That shut James up.

Harry continued, "You are a great friend, James. Maybe, just maybe, you should forgive Shrek."

James frowned at this sudden change in conversation, "No."

"Jack, he deserves it!"

"No, he doesn't," James said turning away, closing his eyes. If only you knew who he actually is...

"At least try talking to him!"

"NO!" James said it again with anger and annoyance. "He's not worth it. I am going to go and take a hot shower... My head feels like it's going to break down."

Harry nodded.

*sigh* It's was going to be a very long day...

***

What is the model of the first broom Harry ever receives?