| Four Years Later |

Even though children were playing about, the atmosphere was very tense. Hand in hand with Ginny, his wife, Harry's gaze appeared to be not there among them but somewhere else. Ron and Hermione were not so far by, the space between them declining as they walked closer.

"Hey, you okay, mate?" Ron inquired, concerned. Hermione shushed him and he fell quiet.

Before them were two graves beautifully decorated with with beautiful flowers, mostly lilies. People had a wicked sense of humor.

James Potter
Born 27 March 1960
Died 31 October 1981

And just beside it lay his mum.

Lily Potter
Born 30 January 1960
Died 31 October 1981

Tears came before he could stop them, boiling hot, and just like their last visit here, he let them fall.

They were in the graveyard of Godric's Hallow to visit the graves of their once beloved friends and family. The time travel experience James and his friends had gone through had left a mark at all. Harry and his friends, who had volunteered to come here, missed them everyday though the pain had become unbearable.

But it was now a month since the war at Hogwarts. A month since Colin Creevy, Fred Weasley, and... Remus John Lupin. Sirius Black had also died.

The Sirius Black that never failed to cheer Harry up. The Remus Lupin that never left Harry's side when he needed help. Now, they were all dead.

Harry wanted to apologise. He wanted to, but couldn't find the words.

They had seen each other.

At the battle of Hogwarts, in the Forbidden Forest and James and Lily were so proud of him. They had smiled. They remembered their time with them and Harry was pleased to see that, even though he were about to die.

He reached out for Ginny's hand but hit empty air.

Harry twisted quickly, his hand reaching towards his wand.

Hermione and Ron were also gone! They wouldn't leave Harry here. Not with him mourning. His senses alert, Harry turned and turned, searching for targets. His heart picked up. The first thing he noticed was his vanishing hand; the wand gone with it. It dissappeared, broken into ashes which didn't stop there. Slowly, covering his hand, then his feet, and then his chest.

And then he couldn't feel anything anymore.