25| A Wonderful Vacation

The last chapter question award goes to... [dhoom tana tana. Dhoom tana tana] as-sane-as-luna and Aaliya0012!!! (We all hate umbridge...)

Another shout out to myusername_works for thinking out of the box! Umbridge may be bad but Bellatrix did do a lot of bad things... as well as Voldy.

[My sister is watching TV in full volume and I literally can't concentrate...]

***

"Breakfast is ready, boys! Into the kitchen! You have five minutes!" James recognised the female voice as Molly's.

"Coming!" James shouted back, his voice in sync with another voices that he recognised as Bill, Charlie and Arthur's.

James grabbed his glasses, which he had just cleaned, and headed downstairs.

"Good morning!" said James, cheerfully.

"Oh, hello James!" Molly smiled softly. "Grab that seat! We are eating breakfast as soon as I..." Turning away from James, she yelled louder, "BOYS! One minute left!"

James laughed, "Woah, Molly! You've changed a lot."

"Having kids does that to you," she bent down and said in a motherly tone.

"Morning, Potter!" Arthur exclaimed as he entered the room.

"Good morning, Arthur. Old age clearly doesn't suit you, now does it?"

Arthur laughed. But James sighed, "Don't you think you are forgetting something?"

Arthur frowned, "Wait, what? I've got my wand.... and my clothes are... okay..."

"Relax! I did not prank you," James smirked as he quickly added, "yet!"

"Oh, dear Merlin!" Arthur proceeded to kiss Molly. ("Ew!" James said teasingly.)

Soon later, Bill and Charlie showed up and went over to their seats, not before getting scolded by Mrs. Weasley...

"So, Mr. Pott- uh..." Bill stammered.

"Call me James. I don't want to be old like Arthur."

Cue the chuckles and the glaring...

"So, James! How do you like it here?" Bill asked.

"Hmm, it's nice? Though I would love to go back to my timeline, I'm glad I got a chance to visit this one. Some things, they- they changed."

Molly and Arthur grimaced, knowing the rivalry between Sirius and James. The others, however, listened intensively.

"When do you plan on going back to Hogwarts?" Charlie asked curious.

"Charlie!" Molly scolded.

James had thought about it a lot indeed. A month had passed since James had first sought shelter here. He knew he had to go back someday but Professor McGonagall had notified him that he could stay as long as possible, even if it's till the end of the term.

Nonetheless, James was eager to go back to Hogwarts. He was eager because this time he would be prepared.

Taking a look at the situation from far away had helped James think about everything.

What if Sirius became a death eater only after their graduation? What if there was still a chance to save his friend? It was a shock for him too, James had thought. And I will help my friend.

Thus, James had decided that whenever he would return to the school, he would talk about to Sirius about this timeline's Sirius Black and sort things out.

Even though James didn't admit it to himself, he missed his friend.

"It's okay, Molly," James smiled. "I was thinking about it too... not that your hospitality was not nice enough, I always loved the burrow but- there are a few things I need to do back in Hogwarts."

James laughed, "Plus, I have to catch up with my studies and spend some time with Harry while I still can..."

"Arthur, are you sure the ministry doesn't know about this time travel incident?" Molly asked concerned.

"Yes," said Arthur. "James wouldn't have been sitting with us if they knew. Dumbledore plans to take the kids back without anyone knowing."

"Anyways," James cleared his throat. "About me leaving? I have a great day in mind."

***

"That is none of your business, Mr. Potter," Professor McGonagall said sternly. "He is okay and needed to go home for personal reasons."

Harry sighed.

It had been a month since Jack had mysteriously disappeared from the school campus. Even his friends- scratch that, old friends - Shrek, Robin and Ivy - had no idea as to where James had gone.

He had tried to ask Professor McGonagall a million times about where he had gone but she never answered.

"The Griffindor match against Ravenclaw is coming up, Harry. Be more worried about that," She softened a bit.

"Yes, Professor," Giving up, Harry nodded and walked out.

***

No one acknowledged James as he walked into the Griffindor common room. Today was the match against Ravenclaw and the students were very excited. James understood that.

As for Harry, Ron and Hermione, they were nowhere to be seen.

"Jack!"

James turned and grinned widely, "Fred! George! How are you pranksters doing?"

They walked forward. James extended his hands for a hug but instead, was surprised by two punches.

"OUCH!"

"You have no right to abandon us like that, Armstrong," George sang.

"Ghosting us? Trust me, that was wrong!" Fred continued singing.

"We missed you the way Castiel misses Dean."

"So did Harry, that cute little bean," Fred said quickly, pushing away Cas - "I watch the bees and I watch Dean too. Dean is a bee!"

"Aw, man!" James laughed along with the twins. "That was one of the worst things I've ever heard."

"Okay, smol boy," George cleared his throat. "Let's go-"

"-to watch some Quinditch!"

***

Guys, don't forget to vote and comment what you think about this story! I love getting your replies... *clears throat* Anyways -

Who won the match between Griffindor and Ravenclaw in the Prisoner of Azkaban? Share a few details that made this match special.