BENNETT ALONE

BENNETT ALONE
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Eat!" I order. He looked down again. He probably doesn't want to eat but he is pregnant, he is weak!

"Kyler, eat." I order again. My body beside his feel big but he doesn't care about my presence.

"Deme? Where is Bennett?" His voice breaks in sorrow ness. His soul is broken inside like mine. I sit on my knees and get in the height same as him. He Was in the chair at the dine, looked at me with his teary ashy black eyes.

"I will take him back, Kyler." I put a kiss on his temple. He silently cried.
"Eat, Kyler. I can't take responsibility of losing more than one at a moment. I put a hand on his big bump. It's probably seven months now, looks so perfect. He looked at it together and nod.

"Eat with me." He requests.
"I can't. Some unfulfilled ends can't be
fulfil by foods." I smile weakly. He nods, he won't pressure me today because We have no state of mind of situation for that. It's fine not to eat for only few days but I need to find him now.

"I'll get him back before hundred hours, love." I kissed those lips and left.........

_

"Ashley?" I speak slowly. He comes towards me and sit on my lap suddenly. It's fine he had a habit of it.
This little bean is so precious!

"

You need anything?" I hold his waist and put his comfortably. He didn't hug me but took my head on his shoulder lovingly and rub my backhead. The sudden softness makes me soft! I never stay so hard towards them but I need this too much. I hug him tightly and pulled him closer much, He comforts me didn't speak anything for few solid moments.

"I love you."
"I love you too, Demetrio. You will get our Bennett back. Get him safe, Deme. He is so precious!" He hugged me tighter.........

______________________

"Demetrio?" I entered the home and Kyler shouts.
"Kyler don't run!" I warn but he carelessly run. What happened?

"Damien?" I order and He nods while walking towards them sternly but maintain his arrogance. I step towards my office, I have no clue of Bennett yet! Where is he? At least a clue to find!

"Sir!" I nod and Damien entered.
"What happened there?" I asked taking my phone in my hands and constantly looking at the screen.

"Amaia is missing." He informed.
"Search it, Damien. She is at home. She can't get lose from home." I chuckle.

"Actually, Sir. She is. Stefan has find everywhere with our men but she is no where." He replied standing in his feet. I looked back at him, ignoring my phone and keeping an eye at his sight of telling. Something is missing or messing!

"Track her, I will be there." I stand up and stepped towards the long corridor. There is a long crowd downstairs roaming all around in the place just for intimating nothing. They should have find her because like Kyler has said, she literally goes no where.

"Demetrio? She is no where!" Kyler screams sitting on the couch like a lost soul.

"She can't get out from this mansion, Kyler. Keep calm. Go to your room, let me find her." I ordered and he just nods listening to my deep hard voice.

"Come with me." I took his hand and lead him towards his room in the upstairs. He is silent, might just silent before storms.

"Take rest!" I close the door from outside and left his desperate self to take care. He believes me and it will make him make sure I am finding her and Amaia might be playing I doubt.