COMPLAINS

COMPLAINS
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

I put the boy on the bed slowly and walk out from the room. He is a deep sleeper!

"You good?" He looks like couldn’t get any sleep at night. Kyler looks up at me from the couch at the living.

"Come here." He called me to sit beside him and suddenly put his head on my lap and hold me by my tummy. I massage his hair, stroking them lightly. He slept in my lap soon and captured me alone here. I'm done with my life now.

"Morning, baby." Bennett shush me because Kyler was sleeping. I put my index finger upto my lips and nod.
Everyone worked so silently not to wake my baby.

"Morning, Leo." He smiles and went to the dine.

"Hey you, Go to ny office and took my laptop from there. Nothing should be touched." I order a man. I don't fucking know his name by the way.
He rushed back to me and give me my laptop soon then went back to his place.

"Your tea." Leo puts the cup in front table and giggles. I opened the laptop at my another thigh and hold Keler's arms lll p pop ppp , You will feel good." I smile.

"What's the time?"
"Four at afternoon." I said and he looked at me with bigger eyes.

"Why didn’t you slept last night?" I asked.
"I am shifting at your room for some days, Deme." He smiles.
"I didn’t asked that, Kyler."
"I was scared." He said looking down. I took him in a hug, he was scared of memories. Bad and more bad.

"Just get ready and pack your staff for two weeks. We are going out for sometime from tonight. Can you tell others for me?" He smiles and nods. It might give him a refresh mind.

He walks away from me. I took care of my private jet and some other things as well. A trip to my private island won't be bad anyway.

Everyone was ready before night, Bennett seems extra and ordinary but excited more than others. Thanks to god he took everything easily.

"Get to the car, I'll be there." They start walking towards the doors.

"Where is Leo?" The missing of his presence annoyed me.

"Is he going with us?" Kyler asked with full of annoyance and maybe doesn’t want his presence.

"Go to the car." I order him. It's none of his business anyway. I walk towards Leo's room and opened the doors. He was sitting alone at the couch looking at the ceiling.

"Leo?"
"Yes?" He replied and sit down on the couch. He is complicated to read suddenly, his face has no emotion of excitement but he is sad too.

I fold my hands and lean on the door frame.

"Get ready." I order lightly.
"I am not feeling good. Can I stay home?"
"No. Get ready." I order.
"Do not disobey me, Leo. You won't like it." I warn him. He stands up.

"Mr. -"
"Call me Demetrio or Deme." I informed.

"Demetrio, I am from a very low family and all of your husbands are billionaires. I don't even know how to behave." He looked down.