I AM LOST

I AM LOST
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Are you going somewhere?" I nod but stop, looking at Dad's face.

"What happened?" I asked and stand in front of him. I was kinda happy and walking to Damien's room. I wanted to take him and went to the new home Kyler's are staying. My room is being transfered to the new mansion.

"This is for you. I didn’t open it yet." He hands me an envelop and I took it. He doesn’t look any well!

"Demetrio? Open the envelop when you entered at your car. Now leave."

"Dad, I am leaving with Damien." I said.
"Demetrio? Now leave."
"Dad-"
"When I ORDERED LEAVE. TAKE YOUR CAR AND LEAVE." He yelled and I didn’t talk any word more. Yes I felt anger but he doesn’t look good.

I took my car and the driver started the car. I opened the envelop as soon as possible and it was Damien's writing -

Hi-
Demetrio? I won't say much.
Love you. I fall in love, always with wrong persons so why not?
You have your husbands to take care, Demetrio. Take a good care of them. Specially Bennett baby! He is precious -

I love you so much but...

I can't stay anymore. I want to leave this world today. So Goodbye.

I keep this simple. Dad will bury me and you won't see me anymore, Demetrio. Just- I don't want to be another burden to you or something. Sorry I can't be your another best man.

Thanks for the blissful kiss tonight. Thanks for this precious years. Thanks. Thank you so much.

I am sorry! I shouldn’t do this but after everything I can't live anymore. You arent useless but remember everyone needs you so much. They needs you too much and sometime It's too much~

Good bye, I love you~

Always yours~
Damien.

_

3rd p.o.v.

"Kyler?" he runs to him and hugged his body tightly. All he does, let himself cry on his arms. He hugged his so tightly and just want to hold him more tightly.

He wants to let himself cry more.

"Demetrio?" Kyler shockedly said but hold himself back.  Kyler holds him back tightly and massaged his back. He shushed the boy slowly and kept on massaging comfortly.

Everyone was shocked! Looking at them confusedly and doesn’t want to be confused.

"Deme?" Bennett said sadly. He never saw him crying without once. No one saw him crying like this.

"Ben, Go back to your room. Everyone!  Leave!" Kyler orders. The servants and everyone left the place too soon. Stefan pulled away Bennett and everyone left Kyler and Demetrio alone.

Kyler was sitting on the couch and he maked themself comfortable from the awkward position.

"It's Alright, Demetrio. You need to be just strong now." Kyler said.