PUNISHMENT [edited]

PUNISHMENT
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Deme!" I throw him at a cage. It's stinking like blood and some dried blood stains are all over the walls.

"What the fuck-"
"Stefan language." I warn. Yes I hate whenever my husbands swears. There is no fucking way I'll be tolerating it not from anyone else too.

"I wanna get our from here." Stefan feels a little fear in himself, he is nervous and more like he wants to escape.
"Explain." I stand there warningly and looking at his face.
"No way." I move my hand to my pants..... To the belt.
"Stefan, EXPLAIN." I start opening it.

"Ok, wait." He knows how i could be bad and of course I don't wanna punish him but he can't disobey me, he needs to pay for that arguing.

"I wanted you yesterday night and you didn’t come but call me at Keith's room. Don't you understand I wanted you at my room. Don't I say my room? My own fu- room." He ranted out. I felt his eyes glistening with water, it hurts anyway.

"Am I not clear I was busy." I said in a deep tone resetting my belt.

"Then Am I not clear too? You was with Ashley too in the morning. I was just passing." He explains and stand still, his eyes aren’t teary now but he is looking at my eyes straight.

"You shouldn’t be there, Stefan, I,  for sure sensed your scent." I said and he looked down is disappointment, he might have missed the point.

"Come with me." I said holding his hand and moving out from the place. He didn’t stop but keep walking with me towards the elevator.

Kyler and Bennett was eating something at the dine, Kyler raise his one brow looking at Stefan following me. I didn’t give his raised brow any answer right now.

"Deme? What hwappened?" Bennett looks at us confusedly.
"Nothing, Eat your food and make sure to take your meds, Angel." I said firmly and start moving towards the elevator a little fastly. I guess my steps are getting wider now.

"Damien, later." I stop Damien from going with us and he steps out from the elevator as we entered.

After a silent moments, Stefan was looking at his feet while his hands were at his pant's front pockets. I wish I could pin him to the surface and kiss him fucking hard.

"Follow." I said and step towards my room, he followed me like a good boy. Yes my boy is really good to me though!

"Sit." He enters to my room and I make him sit in the couch of my room. He spread one of his arm in the top of the couch and one leg upto another makes me feel amuse to look at. 

"Here, Open it." I give him a little box of finger rings and stand in front of him. He looks at me confused but opened the black little box. A black throne ring appears,  It's made of real throne and smoothe shiny glaze is making it glittery. It's made of Jedeite rock! 

"What should I do with this?" I showed my hand in front of me while showing my left hand and the same black shiny ring. Biting my inner cheeks.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, LIKE I FUCKING DO. I LOVE YOU." He jumped on my lap. Fuck- he is too heavy than others but gotta hold him. I wrapped my hands around his waist smiling.