PART OF PIECE

PART OF PIECE
3RD P.O.V.

"Deme is hurt. Deme wants to cuddle his angel?" Demetrio text Bennett since he didn’t let him be with him.

"No" He get replied and signs. He is gonna pay hard for whatever he did.

"Hey, babe." Keith entered to Demetrio's office and sit in his lap and hug him tighter.

"What happened, Keith?"
"How about we have a child, I could spend my time more often then and Also I'm ok with it." Keith said kinda cheerfully.

"No way, Keith. I am not having any child."
"But-"
"No more arguments."

"Ahh."

Demetrio cover Keith's eyes even begird he could see the person who was groaning in pain in the floor.

"What the hell, Damien. How much I have told you to check the room first before enter like this." Demetrio scolds and Keith hugs him rushly and tightly.

"Hey, It's ok. He is leaving." Demetrio runs his back and keep his eyes on the screen in front of him.

"Sorry." Damien leaves with the body and clean the place as soon as possible.

"You want anything else?" Demetrio asks. He has always asks since he couldn’t get much time to notice everything.

"No." Keith sadly replied. Keith hugs Demetrio tightly and stay quite. He needs the older's embrace.

"What happened, Keith?"
"Nothing."
"But you seems different?" Demetrio holds the younger's waits and hold securely while checking some market prices.

"I want a child."
"You are still young for that!"
"How about brother Kyler?" Keith forced.
"No."
"But why?"
"Ok let me calm down." Demetrio takes some deep breaths.

"Because I have, Bennett. I don't want anymore child to take care of. He is my only one and I love him as a child, as a husband. I don't want him to feel less love so Yeah. I won't take any." Demetrio said and Keith hugs him more tightly.

"Ok." Keith harshly said and stay silent again.

_____________________

"KYLER?" everyone was in the living when the hear the sound of Demetrio shouting. Kyler jumped from the couch and stand.

They see Demetrio's coming harshly to the older and his eyes are burned in anger.

"I have warned you, Kyler." Before Demetrio could stand Stefan stands in front of Kyler making the older hide behind him.

"Stafan, move."
"What happened?" Stefan protests.
"MOVE."
"Tell me what happened?"
"Kyler, pull your sweaters off." The olders eyes get widen and he holds his belly looking down to the earth.

"Deme, Nothing happened. It's just a misunderstanding."
"Stafan, move. I'm warning you for the last time."
"No way, please don't just hurt him."
"STEFAN!" Demetrio's anger grows and he growls at the younger.

"Deme? What hwappened?" Bennett appears and everyone without Kyler inhale relief.

"Go to your room, Bennett."
"Ywo nwever call me by my nwame? What happened, brother Kyler?" He asked innocently but confusedly.