A BEAUTIFUL TOUCH

A BEAUTIFUL TOUCH
3RD P.O.V.

"Damien-" He runs his hands at Bennett's hair behind his ear and missed the empty place. He sigh-

"Sir? Do you need anything?" Demetrio looks at the loud shit!
"Shut up can't you fucking see, he is sleeping? Who are you?"

"I am sorr-"
"Shhshhs!"
"I am sorry sir. I am Andrew. Your new right hand." Andrew whispers.
"Who hired you?"
"Mr. Lorenzo Arr-"
"Yeah ok leave now." Demetrio dismissed him and again get started working on his computer. Bennett was sleeping at his lap and he has hold him by one of his arm. Massaging his hair sometimes.

"Deme?" Bennett rubbed his eyes softly and tried looking at Demetrio with sleepy eyes.

"Shshs sleep!" Demetrio rubbed his back and he was back asleep again. Demetrio took him in his lap and walk away from the room to put him in bed.

After kissing Bennett he walked out and walk the corridor while he check on others.

"Leo? Haven’t you slept?" Leo shockedly look back at Demetrio and sit down on his bed. He smilles emptily.

Demetrio tensed and walk to him,  closing the doors behind.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" Demetrio nods and slips besides Leo and hold him on his arms. Leo hugged back so lovingly and tightly.

"What happened, Leo?" Demetrio asked but didn’t get any reply. "Tell me, baby." Demetrio softly asked.

"What happened to you, Demetrio? Did you forget me?" Demetrio looked at Leo and their eyes met.

"I would never, Leo." Demetrio kissed those lips.
"But you don't even come here more." Leo complains.
"I am sorry, Leo. I will make it up to you." He kissed again.

Ash-
Can I sleep with you and Leo?

Deme-
Of course, baby.

"Who is it?" Leo asked.

"Hi?" Ashley slips beside Demetrio's right arm and he holds his closely much. Kissing his face and adoring the beauty.

"Why didn’t you sleep yet?"
"I missed you." Ashley giggled. Demetrio nuzzled at his neck and he smiles. Leo hold Demetrio and closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

"Good night, baby." Demetrio kissed Ashley on the lips and massage his back.

"Look at me?" Demetrio whispers and hold Leo's jaw and make him look at him. Leo opened his eyes and look at the older. Demetrio pecked his lips.

"Don't feel left behind." Demetrio pecked again and whispers.

"I won't." Leo smiles. Ashley was deep in sleeping. Demetrio hold Ashley softly and took him on his arm so securely. Demetrio slips his hand inside of Ashley's dress and start teasing his nipples.

"How was your day?"
"It was nice!"

"Demeeeeeee! Stop touching me!" Ashley moaned and pull Demetrio's hand aside.

"Stop embarrassing me like this, Ash. I have touched you a lot of times." Demetrio blushed and Leo laugh.

"Demeeee!" Demetrio kissed Ashley's lips and shut him. "Let me sleep!" Ashley pouts. Demetrio laugh and hold both of them tightly, warmly.