THE MARRIAGE

THE MARRIAGE
3RD P.O.V.

Everyone is looking forward for the marriage, They doesn’t know why Bennett agreed but he Isn't happy or maybe happy with it. Bennett was on his natural form but Demetrio was tearing inside looking for the Bennett he wants! 

"Put this lenses, Leo." Stafan warns and stand in the gate.
"No way, I love my eyes."
"Hey look, You, if you don't want me to poke your eyes out before you talk to much put this lenses on." Stefan warns in a annoyed and anger tone.

"Stafan baby,Calm down." Kyler teases and sit in the chair which was in front of the Bed. He throws is legs in front and one hand back of chair head..

"Aren’t you guys disgusted, he have five of you and he is still marrying me." Leo sobbingly said.

"Nope, we aren’t." Stefan shortly replied and make Himself chuckle.

Leo was forced to wear his lenses and he feel his eyes are dark brown now which he didn’t like.

"Look, Leo tonight is the marriage and everyone prepared it for a week so better do not be overdramatic there or I'll shoot you out." Stefan annoyingly warns.

"Calm down, Baby." Kyler smirks.
"Why I need to take care of all this?"
"Cause I'm pregnant. I can't see my feet and barely walk normally, I feel like there is a stone in front of me everytime I look down." Kyler explains and make himself comfortable.

"I'll get raped tonight?" Leo sobbingly asked after wearing his lenses on.

"Na, won't touch you sexually until you both make up!" Kyler replied.
"Then why he is marrying me not for his sexual frustrating?"
"You gone mad Leo, we are five here for his sexual frustrating, he doesn’t need some Los class shits for his sexual frustrating!" Stafan's voice full of sarcasm.

"Wow that's bullshit. I know he will force me to give my body to him."
"Who said he'll stay with you tonight? He is gonna stay with Bennett who is been angry with him." Stefan said again and throw the dresses at Leo.

"Look Leo, lastly and finally I'm saying don't act snart out at aisle or you won't stay alive." Stefan warns for the last time. Stefan curses his fate and stay silent, he doesn’t wanna die at his young age and they made sure of his safety.

______________________

"Where is Kyler?" Demetrio asked when he rolled in the couch.

"DAD!" Kyler rush to the old man in front of him.

"Kyler, I can't believe you are seven months pregnant and I don't even know?" The old man jokes and sit in the couch.

"Gosh Dad, You wanna meet someone new?"

"Sure, baby."
"Amaia, baby come meet." Amaia rush to Kyler and see the man in front of him.

"Who is he, Daddy?"
"He is your grandpa, Dad of your Deme daddy." The old man looks at the girl in confusion and excitement.

"Don't tell me?"
"Yes she is your granddaughter, Dad." Kyler smiles brightly.

"Aww, Baby come come, come to me. I am you fat grandpa." The old man cheerily said and Amaia went to his lap scaredly.