KILLER [edited]

KILLER

"Gwod morning, Deme." Bennett hugs Demetrio more tighter and softer. Demetrio smiles holding him back a little bit softer than before.

"It'sh morning, wake up." Demetrio opens his eyes and look at the younger who was touching his cheeks. They cuddled for few more time until it was time to actually get up from the bed.

"Good morning." after making it to the dine, everyone wishes him.and started to eat breakfast. It was family time, at least for Demetrio, it was a best time of the morning.

They weren't allowed to be anywhere without the library and their rooms. Something about the garden bothered Demetrio and for their safety it was forbidden. Gym was forbidden for Stefan since he lose himself at that place everytime.

"Sir, We gotta face a problem." Damien, Demetrio's right hand said and stand still in front of Demetrio who was smoking and sitting upto his table on his office room which is located at the third floor.

"What it is?"

"I guess who took a wrong person last night. Alejandro was eyeing him and now he is creating big mess for us. We lost our three mansion which were bursted and some servants and our men died" He informed and that make Demetrio interested about the boy named Leo. What's so important about him that made Alejandro so impatient.

Alejandro was a named Mafia, powerful and a little bit of dangerous but it was a great chance for Demetrio to earn a lot more from him.

"We dig into something big, Damien." Demetrio smirked looking at Damien.

"Actually it is what it is!" He smiled back.

"Well arrange a meeting with Alejandro and keep that boy safe until then. Make security more hard here and be careful with this mansion specially." Demetrio warned and was about to walked away to attend some businesses.

"Deme?" He stopped looking back at Keith.

"You need something?" Keith nods. Everyone at the room left them alone and Keith walked to Demetrio who sit upto the table again.

"Come here?" Keith walked close to Demetrio and Demetrio pulled him at his lap. Keith hugged him tightly holding his neck by his both hands.

"What happened, Keith?" Demetrio rubbed his back and put a small kiss at Keith's arm.

"He again threatened me, Deme. I hate him." Keith sobbed silently in Demetrio's arms and make his shirt go wet. Demetrio felt a sting in his heart. He hold the younger comfortably but tightly.

"Thanks for informing me on your own this time, Keith." Demetrio pecked Keith's temple.

"Can you give me some time today?" Demetrio nodded with a smile. He wants to give his husbands a lot more time than they deserves but it has been always a weakness to him.

"Come with me. I'm taking you outside." Demetrio knows how can he make Keith happy. Keith smiled jumping down from Demetrio's lap.

"Let me get ready?"

"What? Why? You look beautiful everytime, Keith!" Demetrio smiled and pulled him out from there.