NEW RULES TO MAKE

NEW RULES TO MAKE
3RD P.O.V.

"Daddy, Pull me up?" Amaia pouts and pulls her hands up at Stefan.
"Come, But I was going to the gym!" Stefan pouts back.
"I wanna gwo too."
"But You'll get hurt!"

"You, both of you join me to the gym!" Demetrio orders out of the blue.

"Deme?" Kyler stops his direction and looks at Demetrio is confusion.

"I'll make my daughter the next mafia of my family." Demetrio replied and Stefan smiles brightly.
"What if I give birth of a boy next."
"He could be my daughter's assistant!" Demetrio smirks and Kyler chuckle.

"Don't kill my daughter!"
"She will go rock!" Demetrio said and left for the gym.

A moment later Stefan, Amaia and Demetrio was in their gym suit at the Gym.

"Introduce her to the accessories and then start her stretching." Demetrio orders and make Stefan follows that.

"Stefan, I told you to teach her not to play with her?" Demetrio scolds a moment later when Amaia's stomach was upto Stefan's feet and he was at a high!

"Ok, fine. Amaia, punch my hand!"
"I'm tired, I'm going to daddy!" Amaia left the gym while waving both of them.

"Does she just ignore my order and ditch me?" Stefan point at himself and open his mouth in a 'O' shape.

"Yeah, Mr. Stefan Arroyo - Quiñones." Demetrio chuckles and wear his bandages in his both hand.

"Wanna beat me? Maybe I will win this time!" Stefan smirks and Demetrio stand up looking deep into Stefan's eyes.

"Sure."

They both stands up face to face keeping their focus in each other's actions. Boths hands come forward in a punch move and they keep staring at each other.

"Come!" Stefan smirks and tried punching Demetrio rib bones when Demetrio moves a little back before turning himself again facing Stefan.

"Aw, Stefan. loose move!" Demetrio mocks and hold Stefan's left hand holding him in his back, tightening his grip.

Stefan releases himself a moment of move later, He persuade to Make a strong move. He jumps and wrap his right leg in Denetrio's waist making him fall off guard on the floor but he fall on his hands.

Demetrio get trapped in, Stefan's grip and tried to move himself further more.

When Stefan was chuckling Demetrio rolled his body in one eighty degrees and make Stefan's leg get trapped by His and hold his hands backwards.

Now Stefan was trapped by a full strong and forceful grip, he tried many ways to get himself out from the grip but failed!

"Stefan, baby you give up yet?" Demetrio mocks when Stefan was trapped in Demetrio's leg and hands at backwards. Stefan chuckles and loose his left hand a little showing he gives up. Demetrio was enjoying inside but not for long as Stefan starts trailing his hand a little on Demetrio's hand, slowly making it went up, touching the skin seductively.

Demetrio smiles and melts in Stefan's touch but soon he feel the hand in his neck pulling his neck closer, more and more. He pull his face towards Stefan's until their nose touches, grips get loosen, smooth and clear affection of love. They breath hotly!