x. Rediscovering & Creating A New Element

Tony takes the display apart and puts it in his convertible before he drives back to his Malibu home

Tony takes the display apart and puts it in his convertible before he drives back to his Malibu home. Once he gets home, he sets up the display in his workshop. When it is all set up, he blows some dust off of it before he stands up straight and informs the AI, "JARVIS, could you kindly Vac-U-Form a digital wire frame? I need a manipulatable projection." The AI starts to scan the display model, creating a digital projection of it as the billionaire snaps his fingers.

When the scan is complete, JARVIS says, "1974 Stark Expo model scan complete, sir."

Tony lifts the projection high into the air and turns around as he asks JARVIS, "Uh, how many buildings are there?"

"Am I to include the Belgian waffle stands?" the AI asks the older Stark.

Tony walks a few paces, asking the AI before lowering the projection and pushing it forward, "Ye- uh, that was rhetorical. Just show me." The billionaire snaps his fingers before he spins the projection around and walks off. "Uh-huh. Um..." He sits down in his desk chair before he rolls over to the projection, which is now sitting vertically in the air. The globe in the middle of the model stops in front of the billionaire's face as he speaks, "What does that look like to you, JARVIS? Not unlike an atom. In which case the nucleus would be here." He points to where the nucleus would be before he instructs JARVIS, "Highlight the unisphere." The AI does as he is told and the billionaire pulls his finger away before he enlarges the unisphere. He rests his hands on his legs before he tells JARVIS, "Lose the footpaths. Get rid of them."

Tony swipes his hand, getting rid of a piece from the projection as JARVIS asks the billionaire, "What is it you're trying to achieve, sir?"

Tony stares at the projection as he replies, "I'm discovering... Uh, correction. I'm rediscovering a," he puts his hand over his mouth, "New element, I believe." As he speaks, things start to disappear from the projection, "Lose the landscaping, the shrubbery, the trees. Parking lots," he waves his hands around as he discards more things, "Exits, entrances. Structure the protons and the neutrons using the pavilions as a framework."

He claps his hands together before he separates them, expanding the projection. He puts his hand over his face before he whispers, "Dad." Once everything comes together, Tony throws up his hands which extends the projection to surround him. He spins around in his chair as he looks all around at the projection before he speaks, "Dead for almost twenty years, still taking me to school." He lets out a laugh before he claps his hands together, minimizing the projection to hold it between his fingers.

Tony looks down at the projection in his hand as JARVIS says, "The proposed element should serve as a viable replacement for palladium."

The billionaire holds up the projection between his pointer finger and his thumb before he mutters, "Thanks, dad."

JARVIS speaks again, informing the older Stark of terrible news, "Unfortunately, it is impossible to synthesize."

Tony lets go of the projection, leaving it hovering in the air as he lets out, "Uh-huh." The billionaire looks over at Dum-E and smiles before getting out of the chair while calling out to the robots in the workshop, "Get ready for a major remodel fellas! We're back in hardware mode."