iii. Natalie Rushman

Amelia watches at the edge of the boxing ring as Tony and Happy box

Amelia watches at the edge of the boxing ring as Tony and Happy box. Pepper walks into the room, calling out, "The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?"

Happy blocks a couple of Tony's punches as the billionaire replies, "I'm on Happy's time." Tony dodges one of Happy's swings as Amelia cheers on her father. Happy lunges at Tony, who pushes the bodyguard's arms down before elbowing the man in the face. Happy stumbles back, eyes wide as Tony apologies, "Sorry."

Happy puts his hands over his head, adjusting the headgear on top of his head as he incredulously asks, "What the hell was that?"

Tony bounces on his feet as he replies, "It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks."

Happy shakes his head as he states, "It's called dirty boxing. There's nothing new about it."

Happy sends Amelia a playful glare as she calls out to him, "Shake it off, Happy. You don't want to be a sore loser." Tony lets out a laugh as he looks over at his daughter.

The older Stark turns back to Happy and instructs, "Alright, put them up. Come on." Happy raises his fists but furrows his brows when he sees a redheaded woman walk into the room. Both Starks turn their heads to see what caught Happy's eye.

The woman stares at Tony before she walks over to Pepper, who tells the billionaire, "I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company."

Tony stares at Pepper and the redhead, who asks Pepper to sign some papers. Tony turns to Happy, who nudges the back of the older Stark's head and instructs, "Lesson one. Never take your eye off..." Tony kicks the bodyguard's stomach, causing the man to let out a grunt as he stumbles back into one of the corners of the ring. Amelia rings the bell and cheers for Tony, getting the attention of the redhead. Tony hits Happy a couple more times, causing the man to call it quits, "That's it. I'm done."

Amelia hands her father a Dick's water bottle filled with the green chlorophyll drink while Happy takes off his headgear. He takes the bottle and points his finger to the redhead, asking her, "What's your name, lady?"

The redhead replies to the billionaire, "Rushman. Natalie Rushman."

Tony gestures to the boxing ring as he says, "Front and center. Come into the church."

Tony turns away as Pepper immediately denies, "No. you're seriously not gonna ask her..."

The strawberry blonde shakes her head and throws up her hand as Tony dismisses her, "If it pleases the court, which it does."

Natalie and Pepper look at each other as the redhead assures, "It's no problem."

Natalie walks over to the ring as Pepper apologizes, "I'm sorry. He's very eccentric." Tony sticks the water bottle into his mouth as he lifts one of the ropes up so Natalie can climb into the ring.