i. Happy Birthday Pepper

Amelia Maria Stark was born on August 31, 2001

Amelia Maria Stark was born on August 31, 2001. A couple days after she was born, her biological mother dropped her off at her father's house in Malibu, not looking back as she left. Amelia is the only thing that Tony Stark has ever truly cared about besides his work and his playboy ways. Tony has had some help taking care of his little girl over the past eight years. He's had help from his assistant, Pepper Potts, as well as help from his most trusted bodyguard, Harold 'Happy' Hogan.

The eight year old is woken up by JARVIS, her father's AI system, "Good morning, Miss Stark. It's six forty-five a.m. The weather in Malibu is seventy-two degrees with scattered clouds. You have asked me to remind you that it is Pepper's birthday and you need to make a card for her. I know you wanted to be woken up at six thirty, but your father requested I let you get an extra fifteen minutes of sleep."

The dark haired girl smiles as she jumps out of bed while saying, "Good morning, JARVIS. Thank you for waking me up." The little girl grabs art supplies before she runs out to the living room in her pajamas. Amelia kneels on the floor and places her supplies on the coffee table as she starts to make a card for Pepper.

About fifteen minutes later, a blonde woman walks out into the living room wearing nothing but her father's button down shirt as she calls out, "Tony?"

The eight year old looks up at the woman and furrows her brows, asking, "Who are you?"

The blonde woman looks at the little girl and tries to cover up a little bit more as she calls out again, "Hey, Tony?"

Amelia turns back to the card in front of her as she says, "My father isn't here right now."

The blonde nods her head before asking, "Do you know when he'll be back?"

"No," the little girl curtly replies to the woman in her father's buttoned down shirt. She has met many women like her before, especially in the mornings when her father hides from them in his workshop.

The blonde raises her eyebrows and turns around before walking down a hall as she mumbles, "Cute kid." The woman looks at paintings hung on the hallway wall before looking at trinkets on a side table. She walks over to a control system built into the wall next to a door, biting her thumb as she wonders what is behind the door.

She touches a dial on the panel before she jumps when it glows red and beeps at her while JARVIS says, "You are not authorized to access this area."

Without looking up from her card, the little girl says, "You aren't allowed in there."

The blonde rolls her eyes and mumbles under her breath, "No kidding." She slowly backs away from the wall as she lets out, "Jesus."

The blonde spins around as Pepper walks into the living room behind the blonde, "That's JARVIS. He runs the house." Tony's assistant holds up the blonde's clothes hanging on clothing hangers in plastic dress bags as she informs the blonde, "I've got your clothes here. They've been dry-cleaned and pressed, and there's a car waiting for you outside that will take you anywhere you'd like to go."