v. Mysterious Russian with Electrical Whips

Pepper and Amelia watch the screen as the race starts, Tony zooms down the track along with the other drivers

Pepper and Amelia watch the screen as the race starts, Tony zooms down the track along with the other drivers. Pepper looks out the window as the cars race by outside while Amelia cheers for her father. The strawberry blonde stares in horror and Amelia looks on in confusion as a man in an orange jumpsuit walks out onto the race track. The man opens up the front of the jumpsuit, revealing an arc reactor attached to his chest. He throws down his hands as whips slide out of his sleeves. Once they are within his grasp, the whips power up, emitting electricity from them. The jumpsuit burns off of his upper body as the electricity comes from the arc reactor, which extends over his back and down his arms to the whips.

A red car comes at him and he swings the whip in his right hand, slicing the front end of the car off, causing the race car to fly through the air. Amelia lets out a gasp and covers her mouth as Pepper looks over to the entrance of the room, where Happy is standing. The bodyguard holds up the Iron Man suitcase and Pepper grabs a hold of Amelia before running over to Happy. The three run to the car and once they scramble into the vehicle, Happy starts it. Amelia buckles herself in as Pepper exclaims, "Go, go!" The tires screech as Happy speeds off, causing Amelia to grip tightly onto Pepper's arm.

The bodyguard drives toward a blocked off area for the route. Two men wave their hands, trying to stop the vehicle as it speeds toward them. Happy calls out to the two in the backseat before he drives right through the thin barricade, "Hang on." Pepper lets out a scream as she braces herself while Amelia tightens her grip on the strawberry blonde. The tires squeal as Happy moves out of the way of a racecar before driving the opposite way down the route. Racecars speed past the black car as they look for Tony.

Pepper leans forward as she tells Happy, "Give me the case."

Without taking his eyes off the road, Happy hands the case back to Pepper as he says, "Here. Take it."

The strawberry blonde sits back as she asks, "Where's the key?"

Happy lifts up his arm as he responds, "It's in my pocket."

"Car!" Pepper shouts as a racecar heads toward them.

Happy steers out of the way as Amelia scolds the older man, "Geez, Happy. Watch where you're driving."

Happy quickly glances in the rearview mirror as he retorts, "Not right now, kid."

As they approach the scene where the man in the orange jumpsuit has stepped onto the track, they see the man approaching the older Stark, who had escaped unharmed from his recently slashed racecar. Pepper lets out a gasp as she looks at the fast approaching scene, "Oh my God!"

Amelia looks out the windshield as she asks, "Is that daddy? Will he be okay?" Tony runs out of the way, hopping onto the fence as Happy blows the car horn. The man in the jumpsuit turns around as Happy hits him with the car, pushing him back into the fence. The man passes out, draping on top of the hood of the car as the electricity powers off on the whips.