vii. I Am Iron Man

Tony hovers and stares at the rapidly falling giant iron suit as JARVIS speaks up, "Two percent

Tony hovers and stares at the rapidly falling giant iron suit as JARVIS speaks up, "Two percent." Tony falters in the sky before he falls a short distance, catching himself with the flight stabilizers. The flight stabilizers fail as JARVIS adds, "We are now running on emergency backup power."

Tony falls a couple more feet before he catches himself once again while exclaiming, "Woah!" He falls once more and the flight stabilizers turn on just in time for the billionaire to land on the roof of the Stark Industries building. He lands on his hands and knees before he shakes his head, calling out to Pepper, "Potts!"

Shocked to hear the man's voice, she puts her hand to her ear as she exclaims, "Tony! Oh my God, are-are you okay?"

Amelia holds tighter onto Pepper as she looks at the strawberry blonde and says, "Daddy?"

Tony starts to remove his suit and discards it on the roof as he replies, "I'm almost out of power. I've got to get out of this thing. I'll be right there." The mask on the helmet lifts up and reveals Tony's face.

Obadiah lands behind the billionaire and scoffs, causing Tony to turn around, "Nice try!" Obadiah swings back, getting ready to punch Tony as the mask drops down over the billionaire's face. When Obadiah goes in for the punch, Tony ducks down in order to dodge Obadiah's iron fist. Tony stands up and throws out his left hand, grunting before he realizes that he discarded the left glove of his suit. Tony turns his head just as Obadiah back hands him across the face, causing the Stark to fly back.

When he lands, he gets up and charges toward Obadiah before he jumps into the air. He lands a punch across Obadiah's face before the older man catches Tony, holding onto his torso. Obadiah begins to squeeze Tony, who groans out to JARVIS, "Weapons status."

Sparks fly from the red and gold suit as JARVIS replies, "Repulsors offline. Missiles offline."

Tony's suit continues to malfunction and power down as the billionaire shouts out, "Flares!" Multiple flares go off from the suit, hitting the giant iron suit before ricocheting off. Obadiah drops Tony to the ground as he groans from the bright flares flashing in his eyes.

When he recovers, he looks around for the Stark as he taunts, "Very clever, Tony." The billionaire hides behind a wall on the roof as Obadiah looks for him through the smoke of the flares.

The billionaire breathes heavily before he whispers to Pepper, "Potts?"

The strawberry blonde gasps, putting her hand to her ear once again as she holds on tight to Amelia, "Tony!"

Tony whispers the plan to Pepper, "This isn't working. We're going to have to overload the reactor and blast the roof."

Pepper removes her hand from her ear and runs it through her hair before she asks, "Well, how are you going to do that?"

Without hesitating, Tony informs the strawberry blonde, "You're going to do it. Go to the central console, open up all the circuits. When I get clear of the roof, I'll let you know. You're going to hit the master bypass button." Obadiah turns around and faces the place where Tony is hiding before he looks around, as the billionaire continues, "It's going to fry everything up here."