xi. Justin Hammer's Expo Presentation

At the Stark Expo in New York, Natahsa and Happy get out of the front seat of the silver car

At the Stark Expo in New York, Natahsa and Happy get out of the front seat of the silver car. The redhead opens the back door for the strawberry blonde and the little Stark. When Amelia climbs out of the car after Pepper, Happy informs the women, "I'll keep the car down here, alright?"

Natasha closes the passenger door before Pepper closes her car door as she replies to Happy, "Thank you, Happy."

Natasha and Pepper turn around, the latter holding on to Amelia's hand while they walk up the stairs to the entrance of the Expo as an announcer speaks, "...Justin Hammer. His presentation will begin shortly in the main pavilion."

When the presentation starts after the trio have found their seats, the crowd starts to clap for Justin Hammer, who walks out onto stage. The annoying man wearing glasses dances to the music as he makes his way to the podium, causing Amelia to roll her eyes. As he gets closer to the podium, he shouts out, "Yeah!" Natasha and Pepper look at each other and roll their eyes before they look back at Justin as Amelia, who sits between both women, has a look of disgust on her face. "That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for coming. Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long, this country has had to place its brave men and women in harm's way, but then the Iron Man arrived,and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us. Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach. That's not fair. That's not right. And it's just too bad."

Pepper lets out a sigh as she scoffs, causing Natasha and Amelia to look over at her, "Oh, Lord."

The redhead looks back to the presentation as Amelia stares at Pepper for a while longer before looking back to Justin as he speaks, "Regardless, it was an impressive innovation, one that grabbed headlines the world over. Well, today, my friends, the press is faced with quite a different problem. They are about to run out of ink." There is scattered applause before two stage hands run on stage and take the podium away as Justin Hammer takes a couple steps back, while softly telling them, "Get that out of here." He clears his throat and puts his hands on his hips before he speaks to the crowd once more, "Ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you the new face," he lifts his hands into the air, "Of the United States military." He turns to the back of the stage and throws out his right arm, "The Hammer drone!"

A video plays on the screen as the anthems for each part of the military plays over the speakers. A set of robot drones rise from the stage as Hammer yells out, "Army!" Pepper and Natasha quickly glance at each other as people in the crowd clap. Justin claps his hands before he points to the center of the back stage and shouts, "Navy!" More drones rise up from the ground of the stage. The annoying man points to the front side of the stage, exclamining, "Air Force!" The robot drones for the Air Force rise up from the stage as the crowd continues to clap. Justin holds his arms out wide and shouts, "Marines!" The drones rise from the ground on the other side of the stage as Amelia glances up at Pepper with a confused look on her face. The annoying man wearing glasses extends his arms above his head as he spins around in a circle. Natasha, Pepper, and Amelia stare at the man unimpressed as he exclaims, "Yeah! Yeah! Whoo!"