iv. Grand Prix de Monaco

Happy pulls up to the Hotel de Paris as a crowd cheers for Tony's attention

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Happy pulls up to the Hotel de Paris as a crowd cheers for Tony's attention. Tony gets out of the car and throws the crowd a peace sign before he helps Amelia out of the car. Happy holds a briefcase that contains the Iron Man suit as he opens the car door for Pepper, who climbs out and follows the two Starks to the entrance of the hotel. Tony, Amelia, and Pepper walk into a closed off room in the hotel as the billionaire says, "You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next twenty minutes, just go with it."

Pepper furrows her brows and asks, "Go with it? Go with what?"

The strawberry blonde's questions are answered when Natalie walks toward them, "Mr. Stark?"

Tony takes off his sunglasses and greets the redhead, "Hey."

Natalie smiles at the billionaire as she stops in front of him and greets, "Hello. How was your flight?"

A cameraman appears next to the new assistant as Tony responds, "It was excellent. Boy, it's nice to see you."

The billionaire takes a glass of alcohol from a man carrying a tray as Natalie informs him, "We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind."

Pepper looks at Tony as she takes a glass for herself as the older Stark says to her, "Cheers."

The billionaire looks to Natalie, who takes the glasses of alcohol from Pepper and Tony, putting them back onto the tray as she asks, "Okay?"

Tony nods and puts on a smile as he agrees, "Mmhm."

Amelia smiles at the photographer as Tony and Pepper look at each other as the strawberry blonde asks, "When did this happen?"

Tony keeps the smile on his face as he talks through his teeth, "What? You made me do it."

"I made you do what?" the strawberry blonde asks the billionaire as Amelia strikes a pose for the cameraman.

Tony looks back to the man with the camera and adjusts Amelia so she stands nicely as he tells Pepper, "You quit. Smile." Pepper lets out a fake laugh as Tony points to the camera, "Look right there." Tony speaks through his teeth, addressing the woman next to him, "Stop acting constipated. Don't flare your nostrils."

Pepper turns her head and grits her teeth, "You are so predictable. That's the amazing thing."

Natalie walks back to the group of three, directing them, "Right this way." The redhead walks away as Tony guides Amelia to follow after the assistant.

Pepper walks after Tony, who compliments Natalie and her pink dress, "You look fantastic."

The redhead glances over her shoulder at the billionaire as she says, "Why, thank you very much."

Pepper grabs a glass of alcohol as the two Starks walk beside Natalie, the older of the two adding, "But that's unprofessional. What's on the docket?"

Iron Man ~ Iron Man 1 & 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें