Chapter 30 - Happy Days

***May's p.o.v***

"Maaaaayyyyy!!!"

I walked into the guild this morning with Laxus and the others only to be tackled by something blue and fluffy.

"Hi Happy, what's up?" I said as I embraced his hug and followed the others to our table.

"I missed you, and Natsu's being mean," Happy pouted, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I missed you too! I'm sure whatever it was it was a misunderstanding. You guys are best friends," I smiled.

Happy smiled too.

"Happy!" Natsu yelled.

I looked up from my seat to see Natsu charging towards us in a rage.

"My breakfast will be avenged!" Natsu shouted running as he lit up his fist to hit Happy.

Before he got close however, he was zapped by a bolt of lightning, which surprised us, leaving Natsu knocked out on the ground.

"I don't care what fights you get into, but don't drag in May," Laxus growled.

I chuckled a smile at Laxus being so protective.

Natsu quickly recovered bouncing back up.

Happy stuck out his tongue at Natsu as he hugged me tighter.

Natsu grew quickly frustrated as he yelled, "That's not fair you can't use May as a shield!"

Natsu stepped closer probably to pry Happy off of me, to which Laxus sparked in warning and the Thunder Legion glared.

Natsu huffed frustrated. "You can't hide behind her forever Happy," Natsu shouted before he stormed away.

Happy sighed in relief.

"Happy, that wasn't very nice. What did you do?" I asked him.

Happy looked away in shame. "We went fishing for breakfast this morning and Natsu caught a big one. It looked good, so I ate it," Happy answered.

"All of it?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, but I left my catch for him!" Happy defended.

"Which I'm guessing was smaller," I asked him.

"Yeah..." Happy muttered.

"Happy it was his catch; it wasn't nice of you to eat it. You could've shared it if you asked him but now you just made him sad. You should apologize and do something to make it up to him," I scolded.

"Yeah, alright, I will! Thanks May! I hope your mission went well!" Happy shouted as he left.

"It did!" I smiled.

I smiled as I turned back to the others to listen to their conversation.

It's been a few weeks since I was injured. Once I was allowed to leave the infirmary, I left to track down the Thunder Legion to talk to them. I knew they would feel guilty too for what happened, and what I saw, just like Laxus, so I hunted them down to make sure they would forgive themselves, because I love them for who they are today. It worked, and now everyone is happy again, although I'm sure they are being extra protective now than before. I don't mind though; it makes me happy.

"Hey May!"

I turned to see who called my name.

"Hi Wendy!" I exclaimed happily.

"How did your mission go May?" Wendy asked.

"It went great! It was super easy, that dark guild was full of themselves," I giggled.