| 42 |

Disclaimer: I decided to make Scarlett in Sims and now she has an interesting storyline there that I might include here...

"She walked in moon dust and stars were sprinkled in her hair."
•-•-•

The clock turned 1:34 pm when I left my car in the hospital parking lot. This day was messed up, to say the least. I had no idea what had happened this morning but I knew that there was no way I could look at Mark the same way I tried before. I've had my share fair of experience when it came to men like him and I didn't need this.

I quickly slid into the small elevator gap, and when I did I saw a smiley Derek standing there, two coffee cups in his hands. His face showed that last night in my house was already ancient history. "Someone's in a good mood," I mumbled as I looked up at him and then at the cups he was holding.

"Did you know that I am dating?" Derek proudly spoke. My eyebrows furrowed, was he back with Addison, no-...there's no way Derek could forgive her for sleeping with Mark twice-, but Meredith hadn't mentioned anything this morning about Derek or Finn, all I knew is that she still didn't know which to choose.

"Mer didn't tell me she went for you, but same-... I would do the same." I smirked and from the corner of my eyes saw that Derek had done the same, but soon his grin faded away.

"Wel, it's not only me and Meredith." Derek looked down seeing as I was much shorter than him. This time I furrowed my eyebrows even more than before if it was even possible, but soon I started to catch on to what he was saying.

"She didn't-!" I gasped. Of course, it was a third option, the one Meredith had chosen for herself. Derek's face spread into a competitive smile as he sipped his own coffee. "Of course, it's Mer, always an easy way out."

I didn't mean it in a bad way, but sometimes these "third options" go a little bit too far, but what she had done here wasn't dumb-...it was smart.

The elevator doors opened and the second we turned our eyes we saw Meredith and Cristina standing there, talking.

"Hey." I heard Derek say, my eyes moved to Cristina who looked as annoyed at them as I did. Then the couple started to talk about a dream Meredith had had, and to be honest it was much more awkward than I thought it would have been.

"Oh, get a room you too." I rolled my eyes, the last thing Derek did before leaving was shot me a glance which I dodge with a quick smile his way.

All three of us girls were about to leave when from the elevator that was to the left, someone else came out, someone I didn't much like.