| 21 |

Disclaimer: I'm re-watching freaking Riverdale! Which means I definitely do not own Grey's Anatomy.

-

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to find a way to turn off my alarm with blurry eyes. Soon after I found the button and saw that it was already 1:00 am in the morning, and my night shift was starting at 2:00.

I moved slowly towards my closet and picked out the first skirt I found and got it on, I already knew that this day will be extremely long.

After grabbing coffee and a beignet I left to go to my car. Soon after I was at the hospital putting my dark blue scrubs on.

"Umm, Karev!" I called after Alex and he turned around to see me. "How are the quadruplets, especially Lucy?" I asked.

"I'm going there now, so I don't know," he answered, I nodded and we both left to the peds side of the hospital.

When we entered the room where all the babies were at I heard them talking about which one is the best of them.

"Kate's the best one." Alex interrupted. All of them looked up to see us, but when they saw Alex all turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Izzie." started Alex. I sat down next to Meredith and was about to ask what was up with them, but what Izzie said next explained everything.

"Leave."

"Can we please just talk?"

"You're too busy screwing nurses to talk, so just get out." Izzie snapped at him. My eyes widened a bit but they didn't hold a surprise, this was Alex we were talking about.

Alex sighed. "Can someone make sure that Kate's vitals remain stable?" he asked and Meredith agreed, and then he left.

"He is unbelievable, I am so glad I never slept with him, which is his loss, because I'm really good in bed, mind-blowing, mind-blowing good in bed," Izzie told. I looked up from the chart.

"And that's my cue to leave." I awkwardly smiled and picked myself up.

"Are you trying to seduce us?" replied Cristina as she stretched her arms in the air.

"And then he sleeps with Olivia instead of me. Olivia?"

"Hey, I slept with Oliva." interrupted George.

"Why are you all sleeping with Nurses?" I asked them all as I turned around to face them before leaving.

"Well, then both of you have a bad taste," mumbled Izzie.