| 13 |

disclaimer: as much as i would like to have amelia shepherd all to myself, she belongs to shonda and so does grey's anatomy :(

"What is happening right now?" I opened my front door to find Meredith and Cristina, both of whom looked like they were about to pass out, on my front porch. "Since when does Meredith Grey jog, we used to make fun of people for that."

"We tried to blow off some steam, didn't work." I was surprised that Meredith could even speak, she was panting heavily. The three of us entered the kitchen, Meredith and Cristina went over to the island table so that they could lean on it for support, I, quickly, got to the sink so I could pour the two women a drink, I didn't want too dead bodies on my kitchen floor.

"This house is cleaner than a disinfected OR." Cristina laughed, chugging down her water like it was a shot of tequila. I waved her off, not wanting to talk about my obsessive cleaning habit in my depressive house.

"Alright, I love you, guys, I really do, but could you get out of my house, I don't need your stinky, jogging asses here, it's mixing with my vibe." I giggled, making a disgusted face while looking at the pair in front of me.

"You can drink and pass out in my bathroom but I can't even visit you, that does not sound fair to me!" Meredith replied, holding onto the island table as if the floor was about to disappear.

"Look, I, personally, don't like people who run, they make me feel unhygienic, and I have to do very important surgeries today, I want you two gone, now." this time I spoke more sincerely, the two of them sensed that and left me alone pretty quickly, not before grabbing half of the snacks in my house though.

"People are so weird these days," I whispered to myself as I closed my front door.

Elevators were the scariest thing in life, that was a known fact to me. I hate elevators, I hate them ever since I came to this hospital, they're cursed.

Today, just like any other day, the elevators stayed cursed. The door opened and there he was, standing, looking at me with those eyes, those eyes made you want to hug him and kill him at the same time.

"Looks like I'm taking the stairs today," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Today, however, decided to, once again, play against me as the second I turned around from the elevator, a certain redhead was standing in front of me, two coffees in her hand.

"Good morning, Dr. Grey!" Addison called with a smile that could literally light up the darkest tunnel, how do people like this even exist? She handed me one of the coffees, still smiling from ear to ear. "Black, two sugars, just how you like it."