Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen (Julian)

Something soft was pressing against my lips, waking me up. Or at least, almost waking me up. I felt groggy and lightheaded. My world tilted from side to side and when I opened my eyes, the fact that it was dark alarmed me.

I blinked a few times behind the blindfold, feeling panic rise in my chest, making it swell with pain in realization. This felt way too familiar. The air was cool and I could feel the breeze sliding against my skin. My cheeks felt hot and my head heavy. I felt something tight digging into my thighs, arms, and legs. Something felt pretty snug around my torso too as well as a clamping sensation on my head.

I tried to move, but it was no use. I still felt heavy from unconsciousness and my whole body ached as if I had been tossed around like a doll.

I managed to lift my head, causing whatever was soft to smear across my lips to my cheek. I winced, then heard someone curse.

"He's waking up." I instantly recognized the voice, making my eyes widen.

Wulf. Wulf was in the room with me. I forced myself to lift my head and tried to pull at the coarse rope around my wrists, but they wouldn't move. In fact, if anything, the rope got tighter, so I gave up on that and tried to move my legs, but they were also tied to the chair I was sitting in.

"He ruined it," Wulf's voice muttered in irritation, followed by something cold and wet wiping at my mouth harshly, making me wince, "This would've been so much easier on his brother."

"It's your fault for having sick hobbies," A man's voice chirped, "Why not just date women if you're gonna play dress up with him?"

"Because I don't like women," Wulf answered past clenched teeth, making me frown as he finished wiping my mouth, "I just like... Anyway, why are you even here? Giorgos told you to stay outside. Ollie's still trying to rest."

"I know," The other man agreed eventually, "But I was waiting for him to wake up and sucker punch you."

"He can't."

"He's a pureblood, you idiot. Ropes aren't going to keep him held down for long."

"Whatever. Don't you have, like, porn to watch or something?"

"Actually, no. I finished the last disk of that hentai Ikuto sent me... And did we really have to kill him? He was really nice."

"You're just a kid, you don't understand anything." Wulf finished their conversation with that before I heard shuffling around and footsteps. Then there was that strange buzzing, like someone hitting a button. Now that I thought about it, it reminded me of the nurse call button at my parents' hospital. I cocked my head, trying to see under the blindfold, but I could hardly get a glimpse and the room was pretty dimly lit from what I could tell, so that didn't help either.

I gritted my teeth, squirming a little before I finally spoke.

"Where the hell am I?" I demanded, pausing when I heard the shuffling footsteps and buzzing sound cease. There was a short moment of silence before Wulf chuckled and I stiffened, feeling his bigs hands on my shoulders, gripping my bare skin. I hated the way his skin touched mine and how clammy it suddenly felt.

"There's no need to panic, Julian. You're just fine." He said gently. I felt goose bumps creep over my skin as he stroked my shoulders and down my bare arms. What the hell was I even wearing? Was I naked? That just made my cheeks burn with humiliation as I gritted my teeth, then hissed at him, squirming again.

"I'm with you! I rather be trapped in a room with Wolverine on his period than you!" I snarled hatefully, making Wulf tighten his grip on me in irritation. The other man in the room burst out laughing, followed by him smacking something like a desk.