Ch.26 One more minute

This chapter in my thought was a little boring. It was okay but, get ready for the next 2 chapters things get intense. The book is also nearing the end.

Lucy's POV

"The sideman?" I asked and looked at Vikk

"Yup" Vikk replied.

"Okay well we got your little friends and packs for all of you" JJ smirked.

"How many?" I asked

"3 friends and like I said a pack for all of you"JJ said and his eyes gleamed with sadness he handed us each a pack with food,cloths, medical kit, and weapons.

"One of them didn't make it" JJ said

Oh shiz what if it was Lachlan? Bob thought.

"There's CeCe" Ricky said with hurt in his voice.

"My little sis can't be dead already" Ricky said with pain in his eyes.

"Rob,Preston, and Lachlan" I named all of the people. Preston couldn't die he was my best friend. If Rob died Preston would sure die with him and then there's Lachlan who I am to scared to admit that I love him.

I never really liked CeCe but, Ricky would be so hurt.

"Okay we saved the girl" Harry assured Ricky.

In the back Josh got an unconscious CeCe.

"When we got them the guards already put them to sleep" Josh explained

Ricky was crying now glad to have his sister back.

"We saved Rob" Simon said.

Josh then carried Rob over to me and I hugged Rob.

"The last person that we um saved was Preston. Lachlan didn't make it" JJ said softly.

My heart shattered. I mean we've been through some tough shit together but, I guess I still love him right?

'Just follow your heart' Bob reminded me.

I actually did love Lachlan and I should've told him that.
I feel so selfish I will never know if Lachlan would forgive me.

I ran off into an uncertain direction and no one followed me.

I am now stuck in the middle of the wood. With nothing.

'You really are this stupid aren't you' Bob cried

'And I thought you were good for a minute' I retorted

Am it really this crazy? I'm talking to my self.

I leaned against the tree and let every emotion wash over me. I felt pain,sadness,anger.

I missed Lachlan I missed those times we had. Lachlan wouldn't leave me. If only I had one more minute with him. I would tell him I love him. If I had one more minute I would hold him and kiss him until he is gone. Why?

I just want one more minute to explain to Lachlan all of the things I love him for. I want one minute that is all I ask for.

Without Lachlan I'm nothing. Im just a worthless piece of crap.

No Lucy snap out of it. Lachlan doesn't want to see you like this. Bob sternly told me.

"I don't care he isn't here anymore and it's all my fault" I whispered.

I wondered deeper into the woods everything seemed the same and soon I was lost in the middle of no where with nothing but, a stick I made into a spear and a pack.

I heard water splashing and the flowing of lakes.

It was a waterfall. The waterfall lead to a huge circle full of water and fish. In the middle was a piece of land big enough to build a hut.

Luckily I've watched so many of those survivors show that I would be called experienced.

I gathered sticks and giant leaves and found wood chips and made my self a small little hut. I could hear popping sounds of fishes.

My hut looked amazing and I didn't want to sleep on sticks. So I dug out a place in the hut to make it look like a coffin.

I heard a scream out of no where. Good thing I trained with Vikk he taught me how to hear and how to look where sounds traveled I headed over to a path and I found a trail of blood.

I followed it and the trail lead me to a person not dead. The person had a bullet in his shoulder.

I took wood and leaves and tied his arm up. I mean just the one that had a bullet. I heard him make a hiss.

"It's okay I won't hurt you I know how to do this" I assured him

Opps I don't know how to do this crap.

I took out the medical kit and took out the tweezers.

I took off his shirt and do I have to say dang he got a good looking body.

"This might hurt" I told the man.

I took a bottle of water and cleaned out his wound. I then took the tweezers and put them into his shoulder.
He let out a scream of pain.

I took the tweezer and clipped it to the bullet and yanked it out.

"OW!" He screamed.

"Hey it's okay" I told him.

He didn't answer but,was breathing my guess was that he passed out because of the pain.

I couldn't help my self I stared at his back and his hair. I know weird but,they remind me of someone I use to know.

I held back a sob.

I forced myself to forget about Lachlan so I distracted myself.

I cleaned out his wound once more and put a wrapping around his arm.

He was laying down his face on the ground. I carried him like that because, I didn't want to hurt his shoulder.

I carried him towards my hut that was luckily not far away. I had to make sure the strangers shoulder did not get infected.

I didn't have a bed or a mat so I laid him on the floor with his face down on the ground and his shoulder up.

I got leaves and put them in the hut on the other side and made sure the side he was on was clean so I put it in the water.

I carried the man and placed him on his sleeping place. His shoulder now faced down and his face up. I stared at his face.

I cried. My heart broke again. The tears started to come and not stop.

===========================

I think you already know who it is but, yeah.