Ch.29 The Suit

Hey guys I'm going on Vacation for a month and there is no internet so I have to update this earlier then usually. The first chapter of the sequel will be out when I get back. I love you all thanks for everything. This chapter has a cliff hanger I don't know if I should update it tonight? :)

Lucy POV

"Jerome get rid of that damn suit!" Lachlan screamed.

Jerome immediately threw it into the tree.

"Ah you realized to late" Connor smirked.

'Where the hell did he come from?' I thought.

'He followed the tracking device you idiot'Bob retorted

"You came here on your own?" I questioned.

"You all together could not even win against me" Connor said.

"Let's show him the power of #Lacy and #Merome" I smiled

Well I was the only one thinking and I could honestly thank Vikk for his personal training he had given me.

FLASHBACK.

"Okay Lucy what do you think you should do against a powerful person but,you have a whole group with you?" Vikk asked.

"All charge at the person because,he's out numbered" I answered surly to get it right.

"Wrong don't tell anyone. They would all run to the person. That is what the enemy would expect. So while the others run towards the person, the person would be to busy so sneak up behind him and kick right where it hurts" Vikk explained

END OF FLASHBACK

As the boys ran towards Connor he laughed and charged at them. As they all fought I threw down my pack and slowly walked behind Connor. Lachlan got knocked out and was against a tree wiping his blood that was dripping out of his nose.

That did it I ran full speed at Connor and used the none pointy end of the stick and jabbed his back. As soon as he turned around I used half of my strength and jabbed him where it counts.

He yelped and could I say it sound like a teenage girl throwing a tantrum.

He laid on the ground with tears in his eyes.

"Guys lets go before the others get here" I say

I grabbed my pack and helped Lachlan run. As soon as we were out of sight from Connor we took a turn to make sure he couldn't follow us.

That night no one could sleep due to the fact that we might be snuck up on and no one would wake.

That was a good thing because,we all heard the sound of leaves crunching and we could see shadows coming closer. That's when Jerome and I shared a look.

I could tell Jerome didn't want Mitch to get hurt and I surely didn't want Lachlan to either so I decided to pounce on the person before Lachlan even realized it. Jerome ran and pounced on the second person.

"Rob!" I heard a desperate cry from the person under me.

I looked at everybody except the 2. We all had smirks on our faces. That was Preston and Rob. We decided to have a little bit of fun. I know it was mean but, we all needed a laugh.

I took my stick and put it near Preston's head.

"Rob they have something against my head!" Preston screamed.

"Hush will go together" Rob cried out to Preston. Jerome got up and so did I and we all laughed at Preston and Rob on the ground.

"Huh wait a minute" Rob said with a hint of anger.

"You little pricks" Preston chuckled.

I went over to Preston and hugged him to death.

"Lucy can't br breath" Preston choked.

I did the same thing to Rob.

As we all reunited together we started to listen to Rob and Preston's story.

"When we heard those gun shots we were selfish. All we did was hold each other and ran off not caring about you guys" Preston confessed.

"We ran into a guy from the Survivors and tackled him. He didn't move we made sure he was still alive though.
We also got his suit look" Rob said with a proud face showing off the suit that he got.

"Oh shit oh no they know guys we need to go!" I yelled

Everyone got up except Preston and Rob.

"What?" They asked confused.

"The damn suit has a gps that's on every survivors phone and they could easily track us!" I explained briefly.

Rob threw the suit and helped Preston up and followed us as we ran as far away from the suit as possible.

We heard footsteps behind us.

"They are over here boss!" I heard someone shouting.

We are so screwed. We picked up the pace and full on sprinted. I heard gun shot firing and that's when I heard the sound of the bullet entering my flesh.

VIKK'S POV

So far we ran into zero survivors and that is a good thing. I wonder how the others are doing. We were all sprawled on the ground resting.

"Did anyone know where the Sidemen went?" CeCe asked.

"They have amazing speed so they all climbed up a tree and for all I know they were hiding in the tree" I answered.

"I want to know why you all wanted to keep looking for that girl named Lucy?" CeCe asked

"She is my best friend" I answered simply.

"Seriously you barley know her and from what I've been told you guys left me and you've known me longer" CeCe argued.

"For all I know she could be a traitor" CeCe snarled.

I for some reason had the urge to go punch CeCe right then and there.

Vikk calm yourself Dylan said.

Dylan is Vikk's brain he is just like Bob

That was when I heard it.

That's when everybody heard it.

That's when the sound of footsteps and gun shoots were heard.

That's when I heard the 3 words.

"Vikk come help!"

That's when I did something stupid. I went into the battle field and helped Lachlan with carrying Lucy.

That's when everybody followed me as I charged away from the Survivors.

My heart pounded against my chest and as I ran I heard Lachlan saying something about Survivors suit having a GPS and that's when they were followed.

As soon as we stopped sure enough the Survivors lost us.

That's when I checked up on Lucy.

That's when my whole world and Lachlan's whole world fell apart.

That's when I knew it was over.

In the morning we trekked through the forest. At night we rested it has been going on for the past week. Lucy was still not awake. We cleaned out her wound and we took the bullets out.

She still wasn't awake. She was shot twice once in her right shoulder and in her knee she had been scratched with a bullet on her left arm.

She still wasn't awake for a whole week.

Was she gone?
-----------------------------------------------
Hmm is Lucy dead?