Ch. 13 Lachlan

Mitch POV

Omg we lost Lucy... Did the prank go to far with the screamer?

I paced around the house breathing heavily.

"Bro she is okay" Jase said

"What if Lachlan has her?"Jerome asked

My eyes grew big.

"Jase,you know what happened with Lucy and Lachlan right?" I asked

Jase nodded his head

Lachlan lives next door.

"Let's go!" I shouted bolting to the door

"Wait,where?"Jase and Jerome asked

"Lachlan's house is across the street" I said

They followed me and bolted to the door. I raced out side and knocked on Lachlan's door hoping he would be there instead of Ashley's hotel room.

When the door opened Ashley stood there smirking at me and not noticing Jerome and Jase.

"Running back to me I see" Ashley said while smirking

"Hell no" I said and pushed her aside and ran up to the stairs and found Lachlan in his room recording.

His face filled with anger when he saw me.

"What do you want" Lachlan said

"Lucy she's gone" I said out of breath

Man I'm really out of shape.

Lachlan's filled with concern. Maybe he still loves her.

LUCYS POV

"Hey I'm gonna go get some food" I told Rob he nodded his head.

I walked out of the hotel room and went outside going to McDonald's. I turned on to a random street to find a guy standing there his eyes blood shot red.

He smirked at me and ran to me as I tried sprinting back, he was to quick his dirty hands wrapped around my wrist.

I screamed

"PRESTON!"

The man dragged me to his car and I saw him, I saw Preston he was sprinting towards me and rob was in his car racing towards me. The man shoved me into his car and rode off with Rob hot on his tail.

"Damn new cars" The mans rough voice said.

PRESTON POV

"Hey where is Lucy?" I asked Rob

"She went to get food" Rob replied

"What! she is a girl Rob and she is walking alone in the dark" I screamed

"Oh shoot lets go" Rob said

I sprinted over to the car but, Rob was far behind. I ditched the car and ran to McDonald's. Then I heard her,Lucy scream she was screaming for me. I got there in time to see the man racing away with Lucy.

"Let's chase them"Rob said

I hopped into the car and noticed the mans car was going towards Lucy house.

I called Mitch

M- Mitch P- Preston

M Lucy is missing

P No she was with us wanting to play a prank on you guys but, now she is kidnapped a car is racing near Lachlan's house and the license is Ali-a 100.

M Thanks

The man turned onto Lucy's street and I saw Mitch Jerome, Jase and LACHLAN they all ran towards the car and followed it but, they were slowing.

"Let's get them" I said

We unlocked the door and the others scrambled in and we started again. We followed the car a safe distance away. The man held Lucy and he looked around not noticing our car and he raced inside.

"Let's go" We all piled out of my car and went to the door 4 mens came out looking buff.

4 buffs against 5 non buff

They all looked at me and I yelled CHARGE. Lachlan stood by the door and slipped in and the fight has begun.

LACHLAN POV

I slipped inside the door and ran up the stairs and heard screaming and a gruff voice.

"Babe I just want some give it to me" The mans voice said

Lucy sobbed and I barge in and the man had blood shot eyes and I swung at him but he was quick. I looked at him and noticed his stance was for defense so I did something I have never done before. I fell to me knees the guy gave me a puzzled look and then I strike, punching him where the sun don't shine and I kicked him there again.

Lucy cried and the man was passed out. I went over to Lucy and ripped the ropes she jumped into my arms while I whispered in her ears soothing words.

"Lachlan I missed you" Lucy told me

My face formed into a smile

"I've missed you to, does this mean you forgive me?" I asked with hope

She nodded and I hugged her even tighter. I put her in between my legs and hugged her. She turned around and kissed me and I kissed back.

Oh how I have missed her kisses and everything about her.

"Aww" Everyone at the door cooed

Lucy blushed and then had a confused look.

"Don't you guys hate Lachlan? she asked

"Nope we knew you guys were the perfect couple, so when you went talking to Jase about Ashley we all agreed you guys are the cutest couple,and we knew you would forgive him" Preston explained

"Ashley was there to" Lucy pointed out

Preston rolled his eyes,

" Jerome whispered in Lachlan's ear"

"Put you and Ashley made out" Lucy said to me

"Lucy I'm sincerely sorry, I don't know I got into the moment" I replied looking at her in the eyes.

"I-I love you" I told her

She looked at me and smiled

"I love you to" She said

I kissed her and then everything was fine again for a couple of days.

Until Ashley came and ruined it all.

Guess Ashley didn't know about this.

Well Updated it 3 days fudging earlier then planed. Thanks For those reads.