Ch.30 ...

Hey guys it's time for the final chapter and the epilogue is being posted like o said in going on vacation so I have to update it. I'm leaving in a couple of hours so yeah.

Again first chapter of the sequel is being updated when I get back from vacation.
LAST CHAPTER MAYBE...

Lucy POV

I woke up with nothing but,light shining in my eyes. Everything around me was all white. I then suddenly heard a voice boom out of no where,

"Lucy you have been shot by the group known as the Survivors. Your friends are worried sick about you would you like to leave them or would you like to continue with them?" The voice asked

"Of course I'm going to be with them!" I screamed

"Past the test" Was all I heard

A metal pole popped up and soon wind started to pull me into a hole and something told me that if I fell into that hole I will never see Lachlan or The Pack ever again.

I wrapped my arms around the metal pole while the wind started to fiercely pull me towards the pit.

I started to feel a burning and itching sensation down my back. The wind was now ripping pieces of the white draft apart. If I let a hand go then I will be flung into the hole.

I started to feel myself tear up the pain was unbearable.

Lucy your doing this for your friends Bob reminded me.

I held onto the pole with so much force. In my mind memories started to swirl into my head. The time where Lachlan was sleeping outside my house helping me unpack.

When Mitch and Jerome risked their life to save mine.

I can do this.

I felt like my skin was tearing itself from my body. I couldn't breath. I took in a deep breath and felt nothing. I felt like I was drowning but,in air. The fear shook my body. I couldn't breath no it just wasn't that. I couldn't feel anything everything was numb.

I shut my eyes holding onto the metal pole for my life. At one point I was determined to let go.

The wind started to die the pole vanished and I could breath.

I opened my eyes and stared up. I could make out the faces of someone. I could hear them calling my name.

I smiled a weak smile but, none the less a smile.

I felt his hand holding mine. I squeezed his hand and everything went black.

LACHLAN POV

I felt something. Her eyes they opened she looked at me and gave me a smile. A weak one. I called Vikk he sprinted over and looked at Lucy.

She squeezed my hand and her eyes shut. Her hand went limp and her breathing stopped. I didn't registered what had happened until Vikk shouted at me,

"Mate you were a life guard do CPR!"

I looked at the beautiful girl laying looking lifeless at me.

I did what a normal person would do and followed Vikk's order. Her breathing came back. I actually don't know how I thought CPR was for those who had water in their lungs but, who cares Lucy was breathing.

Her forehead felt burning hot.

"Guys it's morning let's go" Vikk said

Mr. Matthew looked at his daughter. Tears filled his eyes but,they were not released.
===========================
3 hrs later.
LUCY POV

I heard beeps around me and feet shuffling. I heard soft whimpers from a person next to me.

I opened my eyes and could make out doctors in my room. How did I get here?

I looked over and sure enough everyone was in my room waiting for me.

Mitch,Jerome,Dad,Vikk,Preston,Rob,
Ricky,and surprisingly CeCe. Last of all was the guy that sat next to me begging me to wake up.

"Lachlan I'm here" I whispered.

He looked up shocked. He stared at me for a moment and kissed me. I've missed that.

Everyone looked at us. My dad smiled and everything was perfect.

===========================
A couple days later...

Lucy POV

I was walking around with Lachlan.

"Lachlan I never really asked but,how did we end up here?" I questioned.

"Well,when you woke up in the woods I felt joy. As soon as you closed your eyes I couldn't handle it. The whole group started to move towards a random direction and then we saw a rode. A car came around and inside was the Sidemen who then took us back. I've waited so long to be able to do this to you" He explained. He then leaned down and kissed me.

"You were gone for a month" Lachlan said.

"Well I'm back now" I assured him.

Ashley and I were on good terms. Jerome and Mitch started dating. Preston and Rob were strong. Lachlan and I still dated but, I felt like we missed someone.

"What was the point of going against the Survivors?" He asked me

Then it hit me. We failed what we were suppose to do. Can't all of this be Just A Dream?

It's real life you idiot Bob said I could feel Bob rolling his eyes at me.

"Lachlan the main purpose of this was to save my mom and little brother".

============================

Okay the Epilogue will be posted details about the sequel will be in the Epilogue!!!