Ch. 21 Somethings Happening

I am the worst at updating.
I know it's not that long.
Things are getting more hot n spicy

Lucy POV

Rob and Preston being targeted by the Survivors was to much for me to handle.

"Let's get back to my place like right now" I suggest

"Preston you and Rob drive and I will run with him" I say pointing at Lachlan.

"Lachlan what the fudge again!?" Preston yelled

"Whatever lets go" I say

Lachlan and I ran back towards my house while Preston and Rob drove.

I saw my house in sight and slowed down waiting for Lachlan who was wheezing for air.

I saw robs car come into view and what I saw was not Rob in the drivers seat but, I saw a man with a mask face. He threw a piece of paper towards me and sped off with Rob and Preston tied up in the back seat with fear and tears in their eyes.

The scroll they threw was rolling on the floor.

The scroll was not an ordinary one it had skulls and survivors label plastered on to it.

"Let's get back to your dad" Lachlan says

He held me in his arms as we slowly made our way towards my house. I felt peace even though I was in the middle of a crisis. Was it because Lachlan was holding me?

I walked into the house and by the time I got to the living room my face was streaked with dried tears.

"Hey Lucy what's wrong?" Mitch asked with worry in his eyes.

"They got Rob and Preston" Lachlan replied.

"Oh shiz" Jase said

"What do we do sir?" Jerome asked Captain Connor

"This is like war we will go and we will go and save the hostages" Captain replied

"Is everybody ready?"Dad asked

Mhmm

I have never felt so energetic or so nervous at the same time. The adrenaline spreading through my body.

My dad was way to serious for this he strapped us with metal helmets and Gage's each of us bullet proof chest place and a watch with a recording setting and flashlight.

He had a microphone in with the helmet. I looked so buff. And Zamn I have never notice how Lachlan looked.

(Yes I meant to say Zamn)

My dad literally gave me a pistol and a pocket knife and 64 darts. The last thing he gave us were poison protection gloves. With another 64 darts that were filled with poison.

"Hop in the car" Dad solider demanded

I followed the men to dads van and Mitch stayed behind on his phone for a bit and Jerome was on his phone taking selfies.

I got shoved into the seat next to Lachlan.

I guess it's now or never that I admit that I love him.

"Hey Lachlan, I know I was being a total jerk when you told me your feelings and I know you might not forgive me for lying to you about me and Mitch. So let me clear it up I still like you a lot and Mitch and I aren't dating. Since we might die I just wanted to tell you the truth before if there is some way or somehow you would take me back I..." I didn't get to finish Lachlan kissed my forehead and held me as close as he could while wearing the suit.

Was this happening? Am I seriously giving Lachlan another chance 3rd time a charm right? For some reason this makes me nervous.

If Lachlan breaks my heart again what do I do? I will crumble. It took me so long to rebuild back up when Lachlan broke my heart a second time. Can I really handle it if he breaks my heart a 3rd time?

Captain Connor interrupted my thinking.

"Everyone's in the van so the question is how are we going to find them?"Captain Connor questioned.

"Well the car was heading that way so the place might be somewhere there" Mitch answered

We all gave him surprised looks. Something's going on.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for 600 reads never really thought anyone would read this. I have to admit I am REALLLLLLLLLLLLY Thankful for the people that reads this. Thanks for sticking with me even though I suck so much at updating.