Ch. 20 Training

Getting back into the routine. I'll try to update every Saturday or Sunday it somewhere around that time. Well I'm sorry if the chapter isn't good. I'm really sick I went to the doctors and they said I had tonsillitis. Not that dangerous but, my throat feels like crap.

Oh My I Forgot ALL ABOUT POOFLESS! Last time I wrote about them was when they were at the bar and they went home to the hotel.

Lucy's POV
Well I just basically told Lachlan that Mitch and I were dating.

I could literally see the steam coming out of his nose and ears.

"So when did it happen?" He asked awkwardly.

"A couple of minutes ago" I lied.

"Kids get down stairs!" Dad ordered.

I sighed and stomped down stairs like a 5 year old would do.

As I entered the living room I saw a man who was in his mid 20s and golden slick back hair.

"So I'm Captain Connor, I will start training each and every one of you. I will work you until your bones break. I will force you to run until your legs fall. I will make you soldiers!" He stated while pacing back and forth.

"Get in line!" He shouted.

The fire in his eyes made me do whatever he said.

For some odd reason I was stuck on the middle between Mitch and Lachlan.

"Alright, first off I'm going to make you fight each other. You the only girl" He says while pointing at me " And you the tall blonde kid."

Why? Why Lachlan?

"Okay let's get this over with"I groaned.

"Um sir she's a- a" Lachlan stammered.

"Girl well now it will be even more embarrassing" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes as if saying stubborn as always.

He doesn't realize I have incredible strength. Like that one time I carried Jerome Mitch and Jase all the way from the driveway into the living room.

Lachlan ran towards me with the small space we had it was quick. He tripped over his own feet.

I stood there staring down at him.

"Hi" He says

"Get up you lazy bum" Captain says to Lachlan we could all tell he was trying not to laugh.

Lachlan slowly got up and lunged towards me like a full on leap.

Wow little jag battle duty we got over here.

At least I was quick enough and side stepped his move I then turned towards him with my fist and slammed it against his chest. With that one move he fell and was yet again in pain.

"Great so now we can confirm that the girl of John is better then the tall boy" Captain confirmed.

Mitch ran up and hugged me.

"Hey you beat up Lachlan" He says stating the obvious.

I gave him a small weak smile. For some reason I felt happy but, also my heart felt shattered. I thought I was over him but, I'm not. The feeling that I get when he's hurt makes my heart breaks into a million pieces. Knowing that I did it made the pieces break into fractions.

'I got goodness I I got goodness OH' That was Robs ringtone.

L- Lucy P-Preston R-Rob

L- Hello
R-Hey Lucy
L-Rob where have you and Preston been
R-Still at the hotel we got this really creepy and scary note.
I threw the phone on speaker.
L- Rob who was the note signed by.
P- I don't know some on called the survivors
L- I'll be right over STAY THERE AT ALL COST.

The line went dead.

"We need to got to the hotel" I exclaimed.

"Lucy you can go and Lachlan can go" Dad said

"What no why?" I questioned

"These other guys need to do training you and Lachlan are done" Dad says obviously.

"I'm not letting my girlfriend go with her ex" Mitch counters.

Wait when did Mitch know about this. Oh my he probably was behind that door. Thank goodness.

"Deal with it!" Dad shouted

Lachlan was now up and with a smirk on his face we ran to the hotel. I sprinted as fast as my 2 legs could carry me. Lachlan on the other hand was slowing.

I could see the sign of the hotel I zoomed in and ran towards the elevator.

'Ding'
I looked in the elevator and it was PACKED(Get it? Lachlan, Vikk Preston, Rob, Mitch and Jerome The Pack)

I took off towards the stairs I once I reached the door Lachlan was hot on my heels. I banged the door.

"Rob its me Lucy!" I shouted.

The door clicked and I saw a familiar looking face. I ran in and gave Rob a hug and then saw Preston with a smile on his face.

"Lucy" He squealed

I ran towards him and crushed his bones.

"Hey how are you and Lachlan?" Preston asked with a flirty nudge.

"He cheated on me again. You've missed so flipping much I'll explain it on the way to my place but, where's the note?" I rambled.

There it was on the table I walked towards it and read the first paragraph.

Hi Rob and Preston you've missed so much. Well I'm here to tell you that your our next target get ready for some action. Oh and Robert don't let Preston out of your sight. If you do then we will strike. Have fun being stuck in the hotel. Your about to die. Simple word but, so scary. This is your last chance to say good bye. You have what we want. You know what it is give it to us or else things are going to get ugly.

That was only the first paragraph.